India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina continues to deny dating Ranbir

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Katrina Kaif continues to deny that she is dating Ranbir Kapoor. Bollywoodlife.com has recently reported that Katrina was spotted last weekend around 2 am at Ranbir's residence, Krishna Raj , in Bandra. Is it a love-triangle comprising, Ranbir-Deepika-Katrina?

Seems so, as was reported by the tabloid, "But what actually makes it even more interesting is that this secret rendezvous took place immediately after Ranbir spent a nice, pop corn-filled evening with his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone at Ketnav studio at a private screening of 'Gangs Of Wasseypur II'. Sources say that Ranbir Kapoor left from Ketnav at 1.30 am and reached his Krishna Raj bungalow within a few minutes. Soon after, Katrina's car fleetingly stopped at the bungalow and then left without Katrina,"

Katrina however quashed all these claims by saying, "I am single. Our equation is very different today and I believe that exes can be great friends." At the backdrop of  this is Deepika, who was once the girlfriend of Ranbir . It was rumored that Ranbir had ditched Deepika for Katrina. After 'Ajab Preem Ki Gaazab Kahanni', the love-birds were spotted several times. They were seen at a restaurant having beer and also Katrina went to Ranbir's sister's house in Delhi, perhaps to avoid the media.

She however quickly dismissed those claims at that time and was quoted as saying to Mumbai Mirror as, "These rumors are embarrassing, ugly, a million miles from the truth, beyond fiction. The so-called people close to me who are saying these things actually have no proximity to me. Ranbir is a friend, but there is nothing beyond. So there is no question of my breaking up with him or asking for marriage,"

Katrina seems too conscious about not to be found hooked to someone. She has finished the shooting for 'Ek Tha Tiger' with Salman Khan and is busy promoting the film with him .The shooting went on for one and a half year and comprised of many romantic scenes too. Did that arouse the ex-flame's passions? Or, are they too professional to let it go?

Whatever maybe the case, we are getting a wonderful plot which perhaps a filmmaker can use. Salman is still being possessive about Katrina. Deepika having a secret desire for Ranbir. While Ranbir and Katrina, fooling the public and media continue with their ajaab and gaazab prem kahani. And of course denying it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I feel Katrina and Deepika are doing time pass with Ranbir.None of them love each other,neither Ranbir loves Deepika and vice versa nor Ranbir loves Katrina and vice versa.Sab ke sab time pass kar rahe hain aur media ko achha stories de rahe hain to remain in news forever.

bambogli

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
^^^
it's sounding like Cocktail LOL

prernade

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
ofcoruse they never dated they are just bed-buddies/sleeping-buddies
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i feel ranbir-deepika relation was one sided, he was never serious about her, she was insane over him, still is i guess. Ranbir has always been very fond of katrina, even his father rishi with whom katrina worked in Namastay london is all praises for her. Even the audience love ranbir-katrina together, all thats left is for them to openly accept it, which i think they should now. No one is breaking any one's home, deepika cant play the victim card here, she was never on the table. If not katrina ranbir would have cheated on her with any one else, he was never serious about her, end of story!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk.nirvana.

ana-bh Newbie
ana-bh
ana-bh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

I feel Katrina and Deepika are doing time pass with Ranbir.None of them love each other,neither Ranbir loves Deepika and vice versa nor Ranbir loves Katrina and vice versa.Sab ke sab time pass kar rahe hain aur media ko achha stories de rahe hain to remain in news forever.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top