Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

OS ; Tumhi Ho Bandhu , Sakha Tumhi

"Khushi , you're my friend , fiance and love. "

That simple sentence had Khushi's eyes tearing up.

"Will you give me the honor of making me yours for the rest of eternity ?"

It took a while for her mind to evaluate the situation…Arnav Singh Raizada , her best friend who she had crushed on since they were 10 had just proposed to her.

"Yes , Arnav ! I love you too !"

Khushi hugged him tightly , trying to convice herself it wasn't a dream.

Arnav had took her to her favorite night club to celebrate their engagement. They had shots after shots and random make-out sessions. He wouldn't be surprised if they ended up in a hotel room naked at the speed they were going.

Yaara tere sadke ishq sikha

Main toh aayi jag taj ke ishq sikha

Jab yaar kare parwaa meri mujhe kyun parwaa is duniya ki

Jag mujhe lagaye papandi

Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya kid

Khushi ran to the dance floor and began swaying to the beat. The tequila shots were really taking a toll on her.Her loosely flowing hair moved side to side , sometimes covering her face. Arnav smiled to himself while looking at her. It was as if his eyes blocked the rest of the people there and focused onto Khushi.

Tumhi din chaade tumhi din dhale

Tumhi ho bandhu , sakha tumhi…

Everytime every minute of the day Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha tumhi…

Khushi ran over to Arnav and brought him on the dance floor. She wasn't going to just have all the fun by herself. She never seen him dance before and if she was lucky tonight that was going to change.

Dil ki takhti par hu likhti ishqaaa ishqaaa

Jag kya jaane dil ko mere

Ishqaa …kiskaa…

Arnav spun her around and collided her back with his chest. He snaked his armaround her waist pulling her so tightly to him while still swaying their hips to the beat. He kissed her neck and she blushed they were both unaware and carefree of their surroundings. Almost every couple in the club engaged in intimacy right there and then , they were no exception.

Lag yaar gale le saar meri mujhe kyu parwah iss duniya ki

Tu jeet meri jag haar gayi

Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki…

Khushi turned back around and placed her arms around his neck.  He quickly stole a kiss from her while she seductively ran her hand down his chest.

Ban ke chahat nazaron se khat likhna likhna

Tu hai jaisa mujhko waisa dikhna …dikhna

Arnav pulled Khushi to a more private corner of the nightclub.He pinned her against the wall and aimed for her lips. He captured them between his and bit them gently. Khushi moaned and he took the opportunity to enter her mouth. He licked every corner and fought a  battle with her tongue in which both of them wanted dominance.

De sabak sarooroon ka saaki

Mujhe kyu parwah iss duniya ki

Tu paas meri jag paas meri

Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki

Khushi succumbed to his passion and wrapped her legs around his waist. He sensed her desire and kissed her neck till her shoulder. The strap of her dress which he wanted to rip off so badly made him stop and return to look at her face.

"Let's carry on this celebration somewhere else."

Arnav awoke to see the room in a mess . Flower petals scattered. Her dress in pieces and her under garments scattered next to his. He smiled as last nights events replayed in his head. The dancing , the kissing , the passion , the naked bodies ,the moans.

He saw Khushi  lay with the bedsheet till her chest snuggled up holding him like a baby holds his teddy bear.

Khushi slowly got up and smiled at him. He held her close and whispered in her ear.

"Tumhi ho bandhu (You're my friend)"

"Sirf bandhu(Just friend ?" Khushi asked.

"Nope…sakha tumhi (you're my everything)."

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

inluvwivARHIArshi2gthr4evr1DAlicesaavan_lovermaloseseabeautyOrion_N-Smiles-arhi101--Sobi--Abi.Najessjazzfareezafisarunsashasingh

Abi.Na IF-Dazzler
Abi.Na
Abi.Na

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
very nice... Thumbs Up
Orion_N Goldie
Orion_N
Orion_N

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
nice :D
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad