Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My Post Closed... WHYY?? (Page 11)

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maggie131984

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

I saw the thread and your posts. I also replied a couple of times. Your post firstly spread negativity, and it later went on to become offensive. I was personally quite offended at the way you made a judgement about anyone who thought Arnav did the right thing today. The frustration thread is there for negativity, I suggest you use it. The comments you made didn't appear sarcastic, either. I'm not trying to cause trouble, it's just that you wanted a reason and I've given you one.

Reading your reply, it raises a very importan question.
For frustrations/"negative " comments, all should be done in the "frustration thread". Outside of this thread, such topics are not allowed.

So similarly, why cant be there one thread for appreciation/"postive comments" on episdoes/ong oign tracks? Why are "apreciation"topics allowed from everyone and no negative topics?

As someone mentioned in this topic, why are topics made about " I am goldie", I am a dazzler. I am senior member.. blah blah.. Why isnt there one thread for that? Such topics have 10 pages of comments in them.
why dont we just have topics opened by mods and stickeyed so we can comment in the appropriate thread...neat and tidy...
appreciation thread
frustration thread
lu thread
daily updates
vedewo updates
stories
sarcasm
humor
and then regularly dump the sarcasm thread inot the Problem usesrs space...
oh how tardy of me i forgot the OMGGG thread
and of course the check out the meat thread...
and seee i am growing up on IF thread...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madhatter-maggie131984rainaMasha...zafiSeerialLoops.DontKnow..Kiran.FairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

10 pagesParty
troll master ki Jai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.FairyLiquidSoap

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

I saw the thread and your posts. I also replied a couple of times. Your post firstly spread negativity, and it later went on to become offensive. I was personally quite offended at the way you made a judgement about anyone who thought Arnav did the right thing today. The frustration thread is there for negativity, I suggest you use it. The comments you made didn't appear sarcastic, either. I'm not trying to cause trouble, it's just that you wanted a reason and I've given you one.

For frustrations/"negative " comments, all should be done in the "frustration thread". Outside of this thread, such topics are not allowed.

So similarly, why cant be there one thread for appreciation/"postive comments" on episdoes/ong oign tracks? Why are "apreciation"topics allowed from everyone and no negative topics?

As someone mentioned in this topic, why are topics made about " I am goldie", I am a dazzler. I am senior member.. blah blah.. Why isnt there one thread for that? Such topics have 10 pages of comments in them.
why dont we just have topics opened by mods and stickeyed so we can comment in the appropriate thread...neat and tidy...
appreciation thread
frustration thread
lu thread
daily updates
vedewo updates
stories
sarcasm
humor

Like the idea! Good one! I forgot to appreciate on the food topic you made :)
CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CravingKhana

appreciation thread
frustration thread
lu thread
daily updates
vedewo updates
stories
sarcasm
humor

Like the idea! Good one! I forgot to appreciate on the food topic you made :)
not to worry may be we should open a food thread and i could live there...LOL

-Madhatter-FairyLiquidSoap

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I'm assuming it didn't have a "I LOVE ASR/GH/BARUN SOBTI" footnote. It's okay. Everybody makes mistakes. Be careful the next time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..asha...Sultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap.Kiran.

starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

I'm assuming it didn't have a "I LOVE ASR/GH/BARUN SOBTI" footnote. It's okay. Everybody makes mistakes. Be careful the next time.
lol so true! hehe
lol seen ure lots posts yesterday! that got closed aswelll!LOLam suprised it lasted so long1LOL

Edited by starry66 - 07 August 2012 at 4:39pm

ra123FairyLiquidSoap

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

I understand your point, but I guess there is a limit to what can be posted in a negative light outside the frustration thread. In my opinion, when people start offending others or making generic comments, that's when the post is no longer a constructive negative post.
Appreciation/positive posts aren't limited as this is supposed to be a generally positive forum. Please don't get me wrong - I am all for constructive criticism. I have criticised the show myself before and have had healthy debates with other members. It's when comments outside the topic are made, comments regarding other users, that I feel a line has to be drawn.

As for the 'I am a goldie' threads... I completely disagree with those and I feel they just clutter the forum. If people really want to express that or congratulate others, they should be compiled into one thread.

Go to top