Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: maggie131984

Reading your reply, it raises a very importan question.
For frustrations/"negative " comments, all should be done in the "frustration thread". Outside of this thread, such topics are not allowed.

So similarly, why cant be there one thread for appreciation/"postive comments" on episdoes/ong oign tracks? Why are "apreciation"topics allowed from everyone and no negative topics?

As someone mentioned in this topic, why are topics made about " I am goldie", I am a dazzler. I am senior member.. blah blah.. Why isnt there one thread for that? Such topics have 10 pages of comments in them.

why dont we just have topics opened by mods and stickeyed so we can comment in the appropriate thread...neat and tidy...
appreciation thread
frustration thread
lu thread
daily updates
vedewo updates
stories
sarcasm
humor
and then regularly dump the sarcasm thread inot the Problem usesrs space...
oh how tardy of me i forgot the OMGGG thread
and of course the check out the meat thread...
and seee i am growing up on IF thread...
CravingKhana thumbnail
troll master ki Jai
maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CravingKhana

why dont we just have topics opened by mods and stickeyed so we can comment in the appropriate thread...neat and tidy...
appreciation thread
frustration thread
lu thread
daily updates
vedewo updates
stories
sarcasm
humor
and then regularly dump the sarcasm thread inot the Problem usesrs space...
oh how tardy of me i forgot the OMGGG thread
and of course the check out the meat thread...
and seee i am growing up on IF thread...

Like the idea! Good one! I forgot to appreciate on the food topic you made :)
CravingKhana thumbnail

Like the idea! Good one! I forgot to appreciate on the food topic you made :)

not to worry may be we should open a food thread and i could live there...😆
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm assuming it didn't have a "I LOVE ASR/GH/BARUN SOBTI" footnote. It's okay. Everybody makes mistakes. Be careful the next time.
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: boyznaka

I'm assuming it didn't have a "I LOVE ASR/GH/BARUN SOBTI" footnote. It's okay. Everybody makes mistakes. Be careful the next time.

lol so true! hehe
lol seen ure lots posts yesterday! that got closed aswelll!😆am suprised it lasted so long1😆Edited by starry66 - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Reading your reply, it raises a very importan question.
For frustrations/"negative " comments, all should be done in the "frustration thread". Outside of this thread, such topics are not allowed.

So similarly, why cant be there one thread for appreciation/"postive comments" on episdoes/ong oign tracks? Why are "apreciation"topics allowed from everyone and no negative topics?

As someone mentioned in this topic, why are topics made about " I am goldie", I am a dazzler. I am senior member.. blah blah.. Why isnt there one thread for that? Such topics have 10 pages of comments in them.

I understand your point, but I guess there is a limit to what can be posted in a negative light outside the frustration thread. In my opinion, when people start offending others or making generic comments, that's when the post is no longer a constructive negative post.
Appreciation/positive posts aren't limited as this is supposed to be a generally positive forum. Please don't get me wrong - I am all for constructive criticism. I have criticised the show myself before and have had healthy debates with other members. It's when comments outside the topic are made, comments regarding other users, that I feel a line has to be drawn.

As for the 'I am a goldie' threads... I completely disagree with those and I feel they just clutter the forum. If people really want to express that or congratulate others, they should be compiled into one thread.
CravingKhana thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

I understand your point, but I guess there is a limit to what can be posted in a negative light outside the frustration thread. In my opinion, when people start offending others or making generic comments, that's when the post is no longer a constructive negative post.
Appreciation/positive posts aren't limited as this is supposed to be a generally positive forum. Please don't get me wrong - I am all for constructive criticism. I have criticised the show myself before and have had healthy debates with other members. It's when comments outside the topic are made, comments regarding other users, that I feel a line has to be drawn.

As for the 'I am a goldie' threads... I completely disagree with those and I feel they just clutter the forum. If people really want to express that or congratulate others, they should be compiled into one thread.

if i am not mistaken its this "clutter" that makes the ipk forum no 1 right...

oh well the idea that one can deem something nonsensical or not...according to thier sensibilites and the unfairness of that is the issue here...
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CravingKhana

if i am not mistaken its this "clutter" that makes the ipk forum no 1 right...
oh well the idea that one can deem something nonsensical or not...according to thier sensibilites and the unfairness of that is the issue here...

I wouldn't know about that. Mods act for a reason, so ultimately their view of the thread counts. In this instant I agreed with the decision made by them, but there are times that I don't. Everyone has different opinions, and unfortunately you can't always please everyone.
CravingKhana thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

I wouldn't know about that. Mods act for a reason, so ultimately their view of the thread counts. In this instant I agreed with the decision made by them, but there are times that I don't. Everyone has different opinions, and unfortunately you can't always please everyone.

Gone are those days...of they have thier reasons...so lets comply even if we dont understand...in almost all walks of life ...except in India Forum...A forum people willing join i assume to voice thier views...ironic dont u think...