Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@dmglover: I accepted it & INBOX me the plan. I'll PM you back after getting back from hospital. Gotta go with mom to hospital. She has an appointment with her doc. 
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drwho

Now I am most intrigued! What was it that you gave up? that got your thread closed? 

Why don't you shift some of the pieces here and there in what you wrote and re post the topic and post the link here! we all will storm it!

Jab seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle...

Hey Manju 🤗

That's a great idea. 

@TM: You should definitely make it again! We got your back.
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

@dmglover: I accepted it & INBOX me the plan. I'll PM you back after getting back from hospital. Gotta go with mom to hospital. She has an appointment with her doc. 

Dw, I'm on it.  You go with your mom. Take care. :)
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaktheback

Oh ya.. Aunties posting adult stuff about Barun and pheeling lowwe is all accepted by the DT. One sarcastic post is closed and trashed.. Double Standards much?

Seriously some of the gutter posts even I'm embarrassed to read and I'm married. So there's no limit o gutter and blind worship and drooling of the male lead but a limit to sarcasam. 

Really Now.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol from this entire post what got me wondering is 'who r these forum aunties/nannies everyone was talking about?'😕

shows how much i pay attention to things!!
🤔😆
euphoria_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
please respects what mods do or think...aaa i'm sry if ny one get hurt.:'(Edited by harsh_princess - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I saw the thread and your posts. I also replied a couple of times. Your post firstly spread negativity, and it later went on to become offensive. I was personally quite offended at the way you made a judgement about anyone who thought Arnav did the right thing today. The frustration thread is there for negativity, I suggest you use it. The comments you made didn't appear sarcastic, either. I'm not trying to cause trouble, it's just that you wanted a reason and I've given you one.
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsh_princess

negative posts are always been closed.please respects what mods do or think.

can you tell me what exactly you mean by negative posts?
Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I have not read your topic so can not comment.
But I don't think any topic should be closed unless the topic is about calling names to the actors.
I love to debate.And debate keeps a discussion spicy.

Arnav Singh Raizada is my favorite character in the show but I am hardly seen to praise to him.I mostly prefer the criticism topics.

maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

I saw the thread and your posts. I also replied a couple of times. Your post firstly spread negativity, and it later went on to become offensive. I was personally quite offended at the way you made a judgement about anyone who thought Arnav did the right thing today. The frustration thread is there for negativity, I suggest you use it. The comments you made didn't appear sarcastic, either. I'm not trying to cause trouble, it's just that you wanted a reason and I've given you one.

Reading your reply, it raises a very importan question.
For frustrations/"negative " comments, all should be done in the "frustration thread". Outside of this thread, such topics are not allowed.

So similarly, why cant be there one thread for appreciation/"postive comments" on episdoes/ong oign tracks? Why are "apreciation"topics allowed from everyone and no negative topics?

As someone mentioned in this topic, why are topics made about " I am goldie", I am a dazzler. I am senior member.. blah blah.. Why isnt there one thread for that? Such topics have 10 pages of comments in them.