Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My Post Closed... WHYY?? - Page 2

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If you want to know then send pm to one or all development team.  They will know and explain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
The forum is govered by dictatorship and skewed logic.

Yesterday a post was closed because it crossed this 'unseeable' line of sarcasm. I wish the moderator who closed it gave the guidlines on to what extent the sarcasm could exist. Ha such logic! πŸ˜† 
waterunder11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaktheback

Hmmm ya???.. Sarcasm is negative? Since when?πŸ₯±

omg the forum aunties! lol yesterday some aunty (im sure) posted something against content in os's and ff's.

she wrote her opinion down, its not her fault if ppl took it in the negative way. Whether theyre kids or aunties who dont understand, its their doing that causes the 'negativity' in the forum.
This content was originally posted by: waterunder11

omg the forum aunties! lol yesterday some aunty (im sure) posted something against content in os's and ff's.

she wrote her opinion down, its not her fault if ppl took it in the negative way. Whether theyre kids or aunties who dont understand, its their doing that causes the 'negativity' in the forum.

Oh ya.. Aunties posting adult stuff about Barun and pheeling lowwe is all accepted by the DT. One sarcastic post is closed and trashed.. Double Standards much?
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Some phangurls can't take sarcasm or different opinions. I don't get why everything is called "negative" in this forum? If someone doesn't like anything or has different opinion doesn't mean its negative and as most of the people say "bashing." I mean seriously THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM NOT A FAN PAGE! Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shaktheback

Oh ya.. Aunties posting adult stuff about Barun and pheeling lowwe is all accepted by the DT. One sarcastic post is closed and trashed.. Double Standards much?

Aww shakie u feeling left out mate...
This content was originally posted by: CDlove

The forum is govered by dictatorship and skewed logic.

Yesterday a post was closed because it crossed this 'unseeable' line of sarcasm. I wish the moderator who closed it gave the guidlines on to what extent the sarcasm could exist. Ha such logic! πŸ˜† 

WORD!

Wish someone comes out with a post defining words like BASHING, SARCASM, WIT etc.. πŸ˜† The forum nannies need help.
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Some phangurls and aunties can't take sarcasm or different opinions. I don't get why everything is called "negative" in this forum? If someone doesn't like anything or has different opinion doesn't mean its negative and as most of the people say "bashing." I mean seriously THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM NOT A FAN PAGE!

ok serious kostin...why is the said non acceptance to sarcasm relegated to aunties or phangals...

can some 20 somethin...not so phany...be non tolerant...
This content was originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Some phangurls and aunties can't take sarcasm or different opinions. I don't get why everything is called "negative" in this forum? If someone doesn't like anything or has different opinion doesn't mean its negative and as most of the people say "bashing." I mean seriously THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM NOT A FAN PAGE!

Exactly!

Even Gauti's dekhna hai tho dekho doesn't work for them.. Despite all that they bring in gangs to report postsπŸ˜†

You know, ever since I've joined this website.. I have never felt it like an open forum.. rather and invasion of aunties who perpetually have wet dreams of their beloved and bitch against all the humorous members.
alicekhan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont really know anything about tht post!! but if it was disliked soo much n CLOSED then i guess it might be negative!!! so instead of complaining u should just make sure tht u dont make such posts again!! πŸ˜ƒ (no offence just advice) πŸ˜ƒ