Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I am not responsible for Katrina's success: Salman (Page 9)

Lord_Voldemort Goldie
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
^Sigh, I certainly did not imply it at you. It was implied at the one who took Ash's name first on the thread (not that it is wrong or anything, per se).

I was just clarifying because you said "some Ash fans" (clearly me here) are not able digest she is not 21 anymore blah blah and that "we" get into topics of other actresses and start comparing them to Ash, which isn't true at all. So all I did was just clarify.

-Charmed- Groupbie
-Charmed-
-Charmed-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
jab log tumharey khilaf bolney lagey, samajhlo ki tarakki kar rahe ho!
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

^Sigh, I certainly did not imply it at you. It was implied at the one who took Ash's name first on the thread (not that it is wrong or anything, per se).

I was just clarifying because you said "some Ash fans" (clearly me here) are not able digest she is not 21 anymore blah blah and that "we" get into topics of other actresses and start comparing them to Ash, which isn't true at all. So all I did was just clarify.

Is it? Then why did you quote me and not the member who took Ash's name first.
Anyways dude as you are aware I am a confused admirer of Ash so I will take her name as much I please just as you are free to post threads related to actresses whose confused admirer you are...koi kuch bhi kahe! Wink
Lord_Voldemort Goldie
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Anyways dude as you are aware I am a confused admirer of Ash so I will take her name as much I please just as you are free to post threads related to actresses whose confused admirer you are...koi kuch bhi kahe! Wink

Confused

BECAUSE

- You were the one who wrote about "Ash fans" saying "we" bring them into discussions of other actresses and being one of "them" I wanted to clarify with FACTS.

And thanks, but I'm not a confused admirer of anyone. I have no confusions whatsoever; I like to keep my admiration for actors pretty clear. Don't know about you, neither am I the least bit interested.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

oh Salman doesn't want to be responsible for anything these days.

pehle small town stampede, now Katrina's success and tomorrow it might be his success.

"I am not responsible for my success and my paisa vasool-dimag kharab movies"LOL

Edited by hasini009 - 09 August 2012 at 7:37am
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Confused

BECAUSE

- You were the one who wrote about "Ash fans" saying "we" bring them into discussions of other actresses and being one of "them" I wanted to clarify with FACTS.

And thanks, but I'm not a confused admirer of anyone. I have no confusions whatsoever; I like to keep my admiration for actors pretty clear. Don't know about you, neither am I the least bit interested.

Because I wrote about "Ash fans" you tried to make it seem that I brought Ash into this topic. How convenient, eh? WinkNow you are trying yourself into a victim.LOLAs I mentioned earlier it wont work with me. Find someone else. Aise bahut victims dekhe hain yahan par. Tongue
And going by your own post you certainly proved to be confused admirer of Katrina and Kareena:
I am done with your 'I am the victim' game. I'll keep posting 'admiring' posts on Ash irrespective of anyone says and bring her into every topic from now on. Dekhongi koi kya ukhadta hain mera!

Lord_Voldemort Goldie
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Confused

BECAUSE

Because I wrote about "Ash fans" you tried to make it seem that I brought Ash into this topic. How convenient, eh? WinkNow you are trying yourself into a victim.LOLAs I mentioned earlier it wont work with me. Find someone else. Aise bahut victims dekhe hain yahan par. Tongue
And going by your own post you certainly proved to be confused admirer of Katrina and Kareena:
I am done with your 'I am the victim' game. I'll keep posting 'admiring' posts on Ash irrespective of anyone says and bring her into every topic from now on. Dekhongi koi kya ukhadta hain mera!

LOL. I've tried explaining myself twice over. If I was implying you, I would have said it on your face. I didn't because I wasn't referring to you. Baaki aapki marzi.

So you're indirectly calling me a hater? Suit yourself. And sure, nobody's going to stop you from expressing your thoughts, not me at least. Feel free.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
chill guys. everyone is great

Go to top