Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I am not responsible for Katrina's success: Salman (Page 8)

ZorZorSe IF-Rockerz
ZorZorSe
ZorZorSe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
yah I know who dont reponsible for him self how he can responsible for Katrina's success its bcoz of public who liked crap  Reddy / Dabang / body Gaurd / Sing is king / wellcome / partner etc   

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

Originally posted by -ksh-

Funnily enough that fans are claiming Ash is more popular than Big B based on Google statistics. Silly
A couple of days back the same fans were claiming that Abhishek is as popular as Kareena Kapoor. Today the same people say that he isnt that popular as based on Google statistics. But if Google statistics ALONE is to be used as the basis of measuring popularity then Kareena always features in the top 10 while JrB is nowhere to be seen on Google rankings. Another point is that the month Aaradhya was born Sunny Leone left all Bollywood types far behind in terms of Google popularity rankings? So what do we conclude now? Stern Smile

Show me where I claimed Aishwarya is more popular than Big B? You cannot because I didn't claim it. You were talking about Google statistics and I just wrote facts about it. You said she is googled because she is a Bachchan... and I simply showed that she is googled way more than the rest of the Bachchan family combined. It is "Aishwarya Rai" which most people google, not "Aishwarya Rai Bachchan."

And LOL, when did I say Google ALONE is the basis of measuring popularity? Don't put words in my mouth.

For your convenience quoting below:

Lol, yeah sure, people googled her the most because she had a Bachchan surname. Silly By that logic, Abhishek should also be among the top googled names... but, guess what, he isn't. He isn't even in Top 5. HECK! Forget Abhishek, even Amitabh himself is nowhere.

According to your logic here:
Ash is more popular than Katrina based on Google. BUT Big B is nowhere in Google rankings. So he is nowhere in terms of popularity even compared to Sunny Leone forget about Ash. So yes you have been contradicting yourself in the same thread.

DUH.

Amitabh nowhere as in his name doesn't create as much buzz as Aishwarya creates in Google.

Whoever talked about popularity? Are you hallucinating?

OK if that makes you sleep better at night.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Topic is about Sal-Kat and discussion is about Ash. Wah re IF ki leela. LOL

Problem is some Ash fans are not able to digest that she is no longer 21. So they get into every topic related to a female star who is at the top right now and start comparisions. Jawab toh milega hi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronaldinhaANNMT-koiza-

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Problem is some Ash fans are not able to digest that she is no longer 21. So they get into every topic related to a female star who is at the top right now and start comparisions. Jawab toh milega hi.

Yeah, sure! People can very well see for themselves who are the ones dragging Aishwarya into discussion in a topic which she has nothing to do with. Wink

Funnily enough that fans are claiming Ash is more popular than Big B based on Google statistics. Silly
A couple of days back the same fans were claiming that Abhishek is as popular as Kareena Kapoor. Today the same people say that he isnt that popular as based on Google statistics. But if Google statistics ALONE is to be used as the basis of measuring popularity then Kareena always features in the top 10 while JrB is nowhere to be seen on Google rankings. Another point is that the month Aaradhya was born Sunny Leone left all Bollywood types far behind in terms of Google popularity rankings? So what do we conclude now? Stern Smile

Show me where I claimed Aishwarya is more popular than Big B? You cannot because I didn't claim it. You were talking about Google statistics and I just wrote facts about it. You said she is googled because she is a Bachchan... and I simply showed that she is googled way more than the rest of the Bachchan family combined. It is "Aishwarya Rai" which most people google, not "Aishwarya Rai Bachchan."

And LOL, when did I say Google ALONE is the basis of measuring popularity? Don't put words in my mouth.

For your convenience quoting below:

Lol, yeah sure, people googled her the most because she had a Bachchan surname. Silly By that logic, Abhishek should also be among the top googled names... but, guess what, he isn't. He isn't even in Top 5. HECK! Forget Abhishek, even Amitabh himself is nowhere.

According to your logic here:
Ash is more popular than Katrina based on Google. BUT Big B is nowhere in Google rankings. So he is nowhere in terms of popularity even compared to Sunny Leone forget about Ash. So yes you have been contradicting yourself in the same thread.

DUH.

Amitabh nowhere as in his name doesn't create as much buzz as Aishwarya creates in Google.

Whoever talked about popularity? Are you hallucinating?

OK if that makes you sleep better at night.

Don't you worry about it, I'm a sound sleeper. Plus, it really helps that I don't take illogical statements seriously.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
^^^I know you think I am the root of all evil against Ash. But read the thread again from the start. It wasnt me who started comparisions between Ash and Katrina.
Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
^ Did I say you did? I'm just saying I was not the one who got her name here.

Edited by Ms.Reddy - 09 August 2012 at 6:42am
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
^^^Well you certainly did.

Yeah, sure! People can very well see for themselves who are the ones dragging Aishwarya into discussion in a topic which she has nothing to do with. Wink

Edited by -ksh- - 09 August 2012 at 6:49am
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top