Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I am not responsible for Katrina's success: Salman (Page 11)

ronaldinha Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-TheRager

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ash is the most over-rated actress of all time.

Majority of her movies had flopped and few which are hit are nothing compared to other actress success.

West thinks Ash is the greatest actress to come from India..well just by coming on Oprah or Letterman doesn't make one a great actress.

I remember seeing her first movie with Bobby Deol..forgot the name...that movie was good enough to know this girl can't act. She cried like a 5-yr old kid in that movie. Good enough to get on my nerves.

Only difference between Kat and Ash is maybe Ash does not have controversial past before joining films..else both are good-looking and it ends there. Acting is not their strength.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lentils-koiza-TheRager

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pathaka

^^err abt the "crediting ash in mohobbatein" part...katrina, despite playing flowerpot roles in her movies was one of the main reasons for people to go watch the film...films were promoted keeping her at the centre stage, be it SKJ for tees maar khan, or the rain song in DDD, or her n ranbir's pairing in Rajneeti,...producers know her name will drag people to the theatres...

with ash in mohobbatein, people didnt even know she was in the film until the film released...she was more or less a "special appearance" ...people went to see the film for srk/yash chopra fluff/adi's directorial after DDLJ...not coz a certain aishwarya rai was in the movie...
With katrina's films, her item numbers, and her prominence in promotional activities prove tht she is one of the main reasons why people went n watched those films...

katrina dosent play a major role in the story of a movie per say, but she does play a major part in dragging an audience into the theatres...in my opinion, ash never managed tht. 

u nailed it! Clap aish was never a crowd puller. Katrina's sheila made a poor film with outright negative reviews and WOM an above avergae grosser at the box office. When it comes to promotions, she is promoted heavily as she is the crowd puller,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.nirvana.TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Reddy

^Gosh, why will I say you started it when you DID NOT and it is ABSOLUTELY clear in this very thread? I was NOT referring to you. I quoted you because you said I am the one who brings Ash into every discussion, so just to clarify, I said people can clearly see who are the ones who get her into discussion into irrelevant topics i.e., it is NOT me. I said it in MY defense. How can I be any more clear. lol

Oh you think I'm a hater of everybody other than the Bachchans? Ok, noted. You're free to have your opinion that I am one. Like I am free to have mine that I ain't no hater, I just give my opinions on different things irrespective of the people involved. 

And why thank me for the "permission"? Did I ever stop you? No. You have your say and I'll have mine. Peace out!

Oh yes you did say that I started it and I proved it too. Now dont try to twist things into something else and play the victim here.
Ah...so you are not a hater...you simply give your opinions, eh? While anyone holding opinions contrary to yours when it comes to the Bachchans has to have a poor upbringing, is hallucinating, is disgusting etc etc.
As for your permission...you will be reminded of it everytime you go-'She started it first boo...hoo'.

Go to top