Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Because I wrote about "Ash fans" you tried to make it seem that I brought Ash into this topic. How convenient, eh? ๐Ÿ˜‰Now you are trying yourself into a victim.๐Ÿ˜†As I mentioned earlier it wont work with me. Find someone else. Aise bahut victims dekhe hain yahan par. ๐Ÿ˜›
And going by your own post you certainly proved to be confused admirer of Katrina and Kareena:
I am done with your 'I am the victim' game. I'll keep posting 'admiring' posts on Ash irrespective of anyone says and bring her into every topic from now on. Dekhongi koi kya ukhadta hain mera!

LOL. I've tried explaining myself twice over. If I was implying you, I would have said it on your face. I didn't because I wasn't referring to you. Baaki aapki marzi.

So you're indirectly calling me a hater? Suit yourself. And sure, nobody's going to stop you from expressing your thoughts, not me at least. Feel free.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

LOL. I've tried explaining myself twice over. If I was implying you, I would have said it on your face. I didn't because I wasn't referring to you. Baaki aapki marzi.

So you're indirectly calling me a hater? Suit yourself. And sure, nobody's going to stop you from expressing your thoughts, not me at least. Feel free.

Oh yes you DID say it on my face except that now you are trying to wriggle out of it. About you being a hater...yes you are one. You hate everyone apart from the ones having the surname Bachchan.
Btw thank you for the permission! I hope from the next thread onwards I dont get posts like 'She started it first by taking Ash's name boo-hoo'. ๐Ÿ˜†
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
^Gosh, why will I say you started it when you DID NOT and it is ABSOLUTELY clear in this very thread? I was NOT referring to you. I quoted you because you said I am the one who brings Ash into every discussion, so just to clarify, I said people can clearly see who are the ones who get her into discussion into irrelevant topics i.e., it is NOT me. I said it in MY defense. How can I be any more clear. lol

Oh you think I'm a hater of everybody other than the Bachchans? Ok, noted. You're free to have your opinion that I am one. Like I am free to have mine that I ain't no hater, I just give my opinions on different things irrespective of the people involved. 

And why thank me for the "permission"? Did I ever stop you? No. You have your say and I'll have mine. Peace out!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .SB.

Ek Tha Tiger...Rs.650 per ticket at PVR Bangalore.Beat that.๐Ÿ˜†

PVR Director's Cut Delhi has Gangs of Wasseypur normal class ticket priced at Rs. 850. I wonder how much ETT will be ๐Ÿ˜†
I saw Titanic for Rs. 970 ๐Ÿ˜†

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh and Jism is Rs.1050 ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

My ass she was a big name.

She was being called exactly what Katrina is called. Wooden and expressionless. She had only flops behind her and there were rumors of her being out of Bollywood and moving down South for good. Like all the flop actresses. HDDCS gave her a new lease of life.

If Boom is a po*n film, then what exactly is Shabd?

Katrina is a bigger name in India than Ash ever was.

thx for making sense
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How much are tickets regularly? When it's not a holiday?
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

it must be some sex-starved teenagers who paid that much to see the film ๐Ÿ˜†
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Its better buy sunny leon's other movie's  DVD at cheap price and watch it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aish is the biggest witch on earth. An old with at that too