Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
TIME TO ACT...TIME TO SHOW HOW MUCH WE LOVED DEK!!!
WEN...SHALS...MAHI, U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS WAITING FOR SUCH A POST!!! OFCOURSE IM JUMPING TO IT!!! HALLA-BOL!! CHAKH-DE-PHATTE!!!

2!!!...12!!!!...22!!!!

HUM HONGE KAMIYAAB...HUM HONGE KAMIYAAB...HUM HONGE KAMIYAAB EK DIN!!!
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great!!! Mahi you made post for this. Yes!!!

@All - It wont help if only a couple of ppl participate in this. We want 100% participation by all - both active and silent viewers. Its an appeal to everyone who loved and still love this show. Just like everyone waa involved in saving DEK, we want same level of involvement.

Pls a sincere request to all - pls make a twitter account if you dont have one. It takes a min and if u wish, you can only use to tweet about dek on these days.

Its DEK rememberance day and all who loved should do this for show. I know there are nil chances of DEK2 but we hv to show our love for dek and frustation over our dreams being shattered. Also. I read that KMH(kitani mohabbat hain) also ended after 7 or so months because of low rating but fans continued to express their disappointment and KMH2 was launched with same cast and diff story.

Let's show power of DEKians/Manveerians. But pls dont be rude. We have to show our love for show and express our disappointment - not bash or abuse them. Thanks all :)

-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great idea mahi,shals and wedy..
i am in...will surely do that on every 2,12,22...that's indeed a very gud idea..can't forget this date 2 aug...and we will never let them forget too in a very polite manner...๐Ÿ˜ณ
@mahi:sorry dear but i think u should send PM for this post as we did for petition to save dek...i can help u in this!!
Edited by -JEHAN- - 11 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

NOTE:
So as Jehan suggested that I send the PMs to people before the DEK Remembrance Days... then sure I will send the PMs. So whoever wants to receive a PM so they don't forget about this initiative, please press like on this post of mine and I will send the PMs to only those members.

I don't want to unnecessarily hassle anybody who doesn't want to voluntarily tweet or receive PMs about this ๐Ÿ˜Š. So, if you would like to receive a PM regarding DEK Remembrance Days Initiative than do press like here, only those people will receive reminder PMs.

Plus to those who don't have twitter accounts, plzz make one if you can๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Make one with a fake name if you are security conscious๐Ÿ˜‰ and there is no pressure regarding this but to make an impact all of us should be united in this and attack twitter on the above decided dates.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice idea. I'll try my best to do tweets.
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great idea Mahi..i had created a twitter ID for saving DEK but left it after we lost d battle..but i'll use it now on d dates u have mentioned:)
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post... ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Anjalika13 - 11 years ago
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Nice idea...we'll do everything for DEk :)
--Zenu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm In Guys ! I'll Make A Twitter Acc 4 Harassing SA & 
SR๐Ÿ˜†
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great idea. I want dek back with same cast nd characters. I neva thought tht i ll get so much invole in any fictional character bt seriously missing uv manveer ds vb unnati jay everything of dek. Let make life hell on twitter of those ppl who responsible for end of dek... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ