Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

DEK Remembrance Days!FANS MUST READ.IMP Note pg 2

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends/ Active n Silent Forum Vaasies/ DEK ending ka dukh main shareek partners
This one's for you... Please read, remember and apply Big smile.

Me, Shals9, and Wendy came up with an idea to keep the idea of DEK alive. We all want DEK 2 and there are no hopes for it... FINE... but we can still keep on hoping (there is no tax on hoping and wishing). Plus, we have to keep on reminding SA, and SR that how much we were attached to DEK, how much we loved it, how much we miss it. Don't demand DEK 2 for now, but just keep on dropping by their twitter accounts and keep on reminding them about our love for our favorite show DEK. We will then began asking for DEK Season 2 after a few months of inputting them regularly about our love for DEK.

For this purpose, we have decided 3 dates: 2, 12, and 22 as DEK ended on 2nd of August. We have decided NOT to forget this deadly 2nd date hence we will tweet on every date that has a 2 in it EVERY MONTH. Don't do it every day, they might just block you but do it on every date with a 2 in it. So there will be 3 dates ( 2, 12, 22) in 1 month. We'll do this every month and I URGE YOU ALL to participate in this initiative. It doesn't matter which country you're from. If you love DEK than just jump in. Just log in to your twitter account or make one up for this purpose and HALLA BOL on the 3 above mentioned dates.

These 3 dates (2, 12, 22 every month) are going to be known as:

DEK REMEMBRANCE DAYS!!

So plzz guys don't forget to log in to twitter on these dates and respectfully tell SA and SR how much we love DEK and ManVeer.

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 August 2012 at 6:19pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

maheenkhan30dollznia_khanburnicemahnoor2468arisha134faminthumbalinaPriyashDekaaaaaaaaaFutbol_queenanaroxFireNIce2012titliprincessvishakajazzthakurcutiepiexoxcoolchillzzzMoonlight_AnshAnam Alirythm...GrenadeSaHillover101--Zenu--ultravioletrayzuenarocker12Sunshinegirllilvudayprincess_Tcandy08Shazziesweet_gargimandygill-JEHAN-CharmingAngel7...Oyshee...MsLusciousOmaRamdassprc_fan1thejazzgalvampire12345678AsmimelodyArchi02Being-Human.HookandHybrid.Havvii..IshqShava..Dae_drmer-DEvil_Heart--RK_Ki_Biwi-ShanUlasAnjalika13Miss.Colorfull...navina...-Moni-MuneebaSheikhBadtameez_Dil-DevilGal-.DarkMystery.

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
gr8 idea mahi.m in...i think u shld make a thread fr it.l respectfully tell dem promiseLOL...buh dats a tough job u noe to respectfully tell demWink
-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
D'ohi am not on twitter aww i cant help uCrygood idea mahi meri taraf se tum hi SA ko thx bol deneLOLjab meri friend mahi hai twitter par tu muje kia gaam hai love u mahiHug

Edited by smiley12 - 07 August 2012 at 2:24pm
-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Mahi wow yaar atlast tumne ye Post bana hi di, Wink Please guys we need support of all DEK fans/ Manveer Fans because in this mission every forum member's help really important to realise the show's killers that they take a really BAD-BAD move of  mess up with  Rajawada Fans.Tongue
Time to show them Viewer's power.Cool
SO ALL POWER PUFF GIRLS OF DEK FORUM, GET READY.Hug
Time to show your love & loyalty for DEK, Manveer & Our Princey Uday.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

princessvishakacutiepiexoxilvudayCharmingAngel7-DEvil_Heart--DevilGal-

-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Mahi wow yaar atlast tumne ye Post bana hi di, Wink Please guys we need support of all DEK fans/ Manveer Fans because in this mission every forum member's help really important to realise the show's killers that they take a really BAD-BAD move of  mess up with  Rajawada Fans.Tongue
CryCry but sona i m not on twitterCry

Edited by smiley12 - 07 August 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley12

Don't worry dear when I'm here. Wink Tumhare taraf ka kharch-pani main unhe de dungi. ROFLDon't worry sweety.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilvuday...navina...-DevilGal-

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Wel i d0nt use twitter bt wil make id for this missi0n for sure:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi--DEvil_Heart-

-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smiley12

Don't worry dear when I'm here. Wink Tumhare taraf ka kharch-pani main unhe de dungi. ROFLDon't worry sweety.Smile
AWWW THANK UUU SONA MEIN NE AK KI PICS POST KAR DI HAI Winkhere is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134011&TPN=11

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top