Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Are they Fooling us? (Page 2)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie.doll

lollzzz...ur right...itz turning into nafrat and badla show...hope 2 see all the ishq n junoon n stardom of madhubala n RK..

quoting you for a complete different reason Tongue I love this puppy in your dabba... sooo cuteee... me want it Big smile LOL

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
LOL haha ha you and shrishti wrote same thing even over there I wrote that even I was thinking same thing 3 days and no RK. I mean loved everyone acting they all were good but RK ko dikhate to aur balance ho jaata. Like we want to know that whether this Kameena knows that Malik ko bittuji ne itna mara hai opps marwaya hai ya use nahin pata hai..  Ye sankhi kya kar raha hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LOL u & me r sisters frm different mothers:P.LOL aaj maine apna point of view kya rakha aa gaye log talwar lekar but u know wht jab mujhe post banana aata hai toh reply bhi karna aata hai but baba re sab ke sab essay likhe hai.sensible logo ka essay padh bhi loon but baki ki ka kya?;P.Aaj toh post mai unn mahan bando nai bhi shakal dikhayi jo kabhi aate nhi thai:P

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheDevil

LOL u & me r sisters frm different mothers:P.LOL aaj maine apna point of view kya rakha aa gaye log talwar lekar but u know wht jab mujhe post banana aata hai toh reply bhi karna aata hai but baba re sab ke sab essay likhe hai.sensible logo ka essay padh bhi loon but baki ki ka kya?;P.Aaj toh post mai unn mahan bando nai bhi shakal dikhayi jo kabhi aate nhi thai:P

Finally you are here forget them humne ek hi to wish maangi hai RK ko dikhaneki then why everybody getting it wrong, wo log kahan se kahan point ko leke ja rahe hai... actually pehle maine tera post pada then commented it jab tak maine dusro ka comment bhi nahin pada not even thought in that way but kuch ek do jano ne jhanaya hai then again i read this post but I didn't found something to take that way wo sab normal to likha tha I mean yahan pe kitne post ate hai jo RK ke khilaf hote hai and that too directly. So this was your desire to see RK that set you didn't point out on anybody God knows kya ho gaya hai wo logo ko itna seriou kyun le rahe hai ek serial aur uske characters ko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I agree with u ..
I also feel same ..
they not show yday precap
still not watch episode...

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I wont right any essay today LOL
I dont think they are showing as different concept from the promos because they are symbolic and you can actually relate them with different scenes of the show. But the main problem is they are dragging it too much. atleast I think so. 
I can totally understand if showing the shattered mallick family is importantly but atleast they could have shown the Rishbala phon convo from yesterdays precap... it would take 1 min maybe Stern Smile
and whatever reason it is, watever serial it is... i cant take so much crying...Sleepy just not my cup of tea.. i muted half of the episode like i did yesterday... bapre... 
n seems like ishq ka rasta bohut bohut door hai LOL for now just badla, nafrat and junoon... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index