Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Are they Fooling us?

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Ankeeeeemuskaan23.SmokeySilence.Shooting.Star..PlayfulKiss..BhataktiAtma.aan-rishAbhayangelxSaiyaaraCourageous_LeotrishtejmaniddreamyjennicekahkashansakinaMS-meghasharmafaria86memadSheDevil-SexyAngel-Looteri_DulhanTheBlackJaguarCoeur2PsychoFMSBefikrecarisma2anji-miraMR.KooL

annie.doll Goldie
annie.doll
annie.doll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
lollzzz...ur right...itz turning into nafrat and badla show...hope 2 see all the ishq n junoon n stardom of madhubala n RK..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
let me explain...

1) RK : "ye camera samjho duniya ki aankhen hai...kho jao inme...samjho ab yehi tumhari duniya hai" (according to this promo RK ne Madhu ko acting sikhana hai but yaha to RK Madhu ko sirf ek cheez sikha raha hai - Cry CRYING! LOL)

1. The promo showed Rishabh seeing Maddy for the first time at his shoot while he was playing the piano. He was mesmerized by her - and told her that films will be her world. In the show, he saw her for the first time while playing the piano and was besotted by her until she clapped. He will make films her world. The promo  was a teaser to what Rishabh will do, and not how he will do it. 

2) "Suraj ne us tanah taare ko kuch aisa roshan kiya ki Madhubala ko Ishq aur Junoon ki Daastan bana diya" (but yaha Suraj Taare ko roshan nahi balki badnaam karne mein laga pada hai ROFL)

2. Sun symbolizes power, passion, intensity and aura. Stars symbolize warmth, dreams, loneliness. Rishabh has literally taken Maddy's life by a storm and the junoon part is being lived to the levels of insanity. Ishq will come later but that is what Maddy's life is going to be - Rishabh's center of every emotion that he is capable of. 

3) "Ajnabi jo ho jayega Jaan se Pyaaara" (errr...i will assume now the promo was abt Mukund LOL...Madhu ka jaan se pyaara tha wo shayad LOL)

3. Wait & watch. Rishabh ke liye Maddy glycerine ka alag planet hi banaa degi. 

4) Madhu ne 6 slaps maare RK ko, maine count kiye LOL (no it was 10 or 20 like shown in SBB LOL...isliye record break nahi hua LOL...isse zyada thappad to Prerna ne Anurag ko maare honge, jab bhi usko dekhti thi to ek thappad to jadd hi deti thi ROFL bechare ko! OuchLOL...haan but ek RECORD zarur break kiya hai is show ne - CRYING KAClap...aaj tak maine kisi bhi show mein kisi ko itna rote huye nahi dekha jitna Mallik family Clap ROFL...RECORD BROKEN! Sleepy...esp. that Mukund wala drama was OTT)

5) "Aag ka Dariya hai, Doob ke jaana hai...Aur kinare main tumhara intezaar kar lunga" ( ye wala promo shayad abhi tak VALID hai LOL...RK ka Aag ka dariya is on its way i think jaha Glycerine ko swimming karna hai LOL)

5. Ye sabse zyadaa valid hai aur valid hi rahega.

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 07 August 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectzulyianprema_ksgennyMCourageous_LeoSheDevilLooteri_Dulhan_Darling_-SexyAngel-faria86SunsetglowmysteriousmilliBefikrecarisma2anji-miraEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-chrys-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie.doll

lollzzz...ur right...itz turning into nafrat and badla show...hope 2 see all the ishq n junoon n stardom of madhubala n RK..

The show is sticking to its original concept. Liberating love and destructive passion will always go hand in hand for Rishabh and Maddy. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectgennyMmysteriousmilli-chrys-

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Come on...give it time...
The actual story is just beginning...so far...they been just building up the story...
i think all the promo's will start making sense only after the RK-madhu shaadi...!!

I guess...all the crying was necessary to reach where the story is now...!
just bear it for a few more days...then we will have RishBala scenes all the time!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectMizchiefmakerNiharikaNeha777lamboonavarstressrelieffaria86_Darling_Sandy-NazTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillianji-mira-chrys-

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Courageous_LeoTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

uff i shud've put a note in my topic that Pinky shud not reply in my post TongueROFL...lol i m just kidding, seriously mat lena LOL...i will reply u later LOL

Abb main teri kisi post mein kabhi waapis nahiinn aaoongi. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index