India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Avantika-Harish (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Wonderful post! Enjoyed reading your views, and in dont think anypne here can disagree with you, you've correctly observed avantu-harish relationship..
I too like the show because of its unique concept and focus on family values and complex relationships.
I found avantika confusing at the start, she is a complex character, she keeps things to herself which ultimately leads to hurting herself, she is unable to express her true feelings which causes
misunderstandings..
Like you said, they both still love eachother and we could clearly see that in yesterdays episode,.she managed to say what was in her heart and hariah is a willing listern..
Hope their relationship becomes suttle slowly, lets see how pankhu helps in thus matter ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

VirMan_Ria Senior Member
VirMan_Ria
VirMan_Ria

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

All the relationships in the show are unique but I find this one a lil more unique! :)

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Wonderful post! Enjoyed reading your views, and in dont think anypne here can disagree with you, you've correctly observed avantu-harish relationship..
I too like the show because of its unique concept and focus on family values and complex relationships.
I found avantika confusing at the start, she is a complex character, she keeps things to herself which ultimately leads to hurting herself, she is unable to express her true feelings which causes
misunderstandings..
Like you said, they both still love eachother and we could clearly see that in yesterdays episode,.she managed to say what was in her heart and hariah is a willing listern..
Hope their relationship becomes suttle slowly, lets see how pankhu helps in thus matter ..

thank u dear for agreeing with the views...glad to know
i would try to write about them more...i found them very interesting couple as in whole including as individuals too...
i very agree with in starting i found avantika a strict kind off woman u is totally expoilited bigadi hui girl i thought she must be in young time when i saw flash back i realise that was not such case...its interesting to know what happened in there life which lead to there seperation...
yupp love part is very much seen b/w them...the changed avantika also harish understands...
i'm too looking forward to c how pankhudi will help aditya to make it better...how there change of thoughts will occur...

Poojaa_P

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirMan_Ria

All the relationships in the show are unique but I find this one a lil more unique! :)

i agree i find this one is most different one very complex harsh yet if seen in deep very beautiful
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

thank u dear for agreeing with the views...glad to know
i would try to write about them more...i found them very interesting couple as in whole including as individuals too...
i very agree with in starting i found avantika a strict kind off woman u is totally expoilited bigadi hui girl i thought she must be in young time when i saw flash back i realise that was not such case...its interesting to know what happened in there life which lead to there seperation...
yupp love part is very much seen b/w them...the changed avantika also harish understands...
i'm too looking forward to c how pankhudi will help aditya to make it better...how there change of thoughts will occur...

it's okay, agreeing with what is true Tongue  
oh that would be great, do some more analysis of their relationship, it's definitely worthwhile figuring out their characteristics and traits..
i'm eagerly waiting for more of your posts Embarrassed
yeahh it's very strange to see how she wasn't arrogant or rude when she was newly married to harish *remembering the flashback of avantu telling harish she was pregnant* they seemed such a cute love birds.. so what changed them ??
I believe there is lot more to unfold..
i have no idea how pankhu will help adi in bringing Avantu-harish together.. but hope they start working on it soon. . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index