Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shivam ka purpose kya hai ? (Page 4)

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MinTan

VILLAIN HO TOH VP SIR JAISA . Aresz Gandi rocks  . Kya style hai, kya baat karne ka dhang Clap

Hey MinTan,

I don't feel The VP is villain cause he is just behaving practical.. What a cool headed Principal should do to guide there student, and also to how to maintain cool in serious matter (it was specially for rey).. 

But very true Aresz Gandhi rocks!!! I too love his style and acting.. He indeed is  fabulous actor..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderJoshua_TANHA

-Nia- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shaani2209crazysky

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hey prachin,

Bang on post..Clap Really why the hell shivam is still there in show??.. His so-called-brilliant plan(Oh man !it was such a lame track, very poor trackDead) was already shown to us.. Such chindi chor type work he is doing, not even villain types.. 

Then why is he still there? to ask tani every time for dinner, lunch, breakfast..kitna khayeng..

Well the answer to it I thought is :-

1) To make tani rey a pair...Dead

2) To increase the story length like chewing gum.. till all the essence of D3 is lost.. Dead  

3) to make D3 a non dancer's show..Dead

Really CV's should show shivam grow up.. or give the screen space to the well deserved people.. for showing nimmi romantic comedy, nicky bros, rimmar love storyDay Dreaming ,dance practice, all boys fun scene or girls fun cene, nilesh's raps.. so many thing are there that they can do.. and that too creative..

In order to make dance as career option there are many hurdles.. parents, society don't accept dance as career options.. It's the main villain in choosing creative field as career.. they could show it.. why to show typical villain hero type story..

But they wanna show tani and shivam discussing there lunch and dinner..Dead such a deadly villain he isLOL

-Shruti. 

Edited by swaron19 - 08 August 2012 at 1:51am

shaani2209Joshua_TANHA

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Even I wonder why Shivam was re-introduced... His so called cyber war didnt make any difference.. he said , this time , during footloose he  will make them suffer worst than previous.but he is not doing anything , infact he is assisting them ROFL.. and the way Nil threatened and said to shivam that it is his "loyality test" , i dont think shivam will do anything this time too.. such a boring villian with no planning and only creepy expressions ROFL

According to me , if someone has hurt Shivam's ego then it was sharon by giving him a thappad and swayam as he is  who brought sharon to that place .. but NO this guy lost plot there to ,  now he is after Rey and Tani..why???  God only knows ...Rey didnt do anything. Then why is he after Rey ROFL 
And on top he is always after LUNCH..early morning he will ask Tani  about Lunch ROFLROFLROFLROFL Bukkad
Wish they had introduced a dancer-villian Smile

Edited by JoshuaD - 08 August 2012 at 12:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaani2209

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
even i was wondering like i thought shivam will bring hurdles in footloose final too..but i guess cvs forgot y they brought shivam...
just to bring taani near rey??? lol...

shaani2209

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Arre wo bachcha hai abhi! 

Time dedo usko thoda...he vil develop..!
aur naadaaniya toh bachcho se hi hoti hai..hai na?
toh bass...bachcha smjh k "PHENK DO KACHRE MEI!!!!!" Angry

and haan his sole motive is dis onlyyy!!! Wink
chaahe ladki koi bhi ho..! LOLLOL

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

swaron19shaani2209

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Bang on post prachin, shivam kabab mai haddi bangaye dono teams ka. Ek baat tho hai swaron scenes mai ek kaala teeka jjaise tha shivam ka scenes. I wanted to bang his head when he said that "I will miss you so so very much" yuckkk, Deadeven neha and vicky doesnt say such nonsense let alone any couple in front of everyone.

shaani2209

nly4usharon Goldie
nly4usharon
nly4usharon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
To be honest all the actors in this show have improved a lot like if you see their starting episodes and now you can watch the lot of improvement in them but dis guy after joining the ST.louis uska acting has becum worse i agree that "this guy just wants to make us switch channels.."Dead
kahin yeh hamare sheroon ko dekh kar dar toh nahi gayiLOL
okay now jokes apart but srsly hmm shayad ab hum guess nahi kar paa rahe hai but i have strong feeling that he is definitely upto some thing yeh swayam ko zarur kuch na kuch prob toh zarur degaAngry

shaani2209

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index