Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shivam ka purpose kya hai ? (Page 2)

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Shivam ka purpose kya hai???

I rattle the cranium n get a crank *ouch* but nevertheless i got my answer!!!

My dear fellas, u know some ppl hang green chillies n lemon on vehicle n home, wear black thread around their wrist... 

My point as clear as crystal... the only reason i can justify regarding purpose of shivam is to act like NAZAR-BATU!!! LOL

Actor bhai sahab naam k hai! acting inse 100 ft k radius tk nhe pas ati, role inka aik dm pee hui bottle k murray hoye straw jaisa hai tou inko yehi duty mili! to keep all evil shadow away from cast!

But keeping fun part aside, why this guy is still in show??? koi solid character nhe! he has got speciality to appear dumb n lame at every cost, dialogues tou bachy ko bolne atay nhe! bs inse ahem ahem wale ads krwa lo bhaiya D3 inke bs ka raug nhe!!!

N talking bout cheering him... we all know this another speciality of cvs for all loop holes in connectivity of previous n current track,

Edited by Hawaida - 07 August 2012 at 2:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Phantasm-Nia-maraudershaani2209

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Hmm this question is wondering through the mind of every D3 fan no matter which couple they like ? Because honestly speaking character 'Shivam' is seriously not required in the show. Aur agar hai bhi to we need actor which can potray him in much better manner. First of all ek dance based show mein ek non dancer ko villain banana is extremely lame. kahin koi competition nahi. Aur upar se Lavin never fitted the profile of a villain. All those who had seen REMIX would remember the fierce potrayal of antagonist 'Arjun' by Siddhant Karnick (or u may know him as Siddharth , Abhay's brother from PKYEK). That were the roles which made you hate the guts of villain but still you can't help but applause the actor for potraying such role. But I didnot feel any such thing for Shivam/Lavin.

Moreover its about 3 months since his rentry but still his plan is as vague as his expressions. Tani ke saath hona is just like andhe ke haath bater lagne jaisa for him. God knows why the hell CV's pursue with him. As said in the post why the hell you remove the scene of rest due to Shivam. Instead of giving him screen space if Nilesh, Simmi, Bharat etc, would have given the oppurtunity then they would have made another set of fan for themselves. So CV's why the hell Shivam ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MePhantasmLamheChurakeshaani2209

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
what i don't get is what is shivam doing??i mean i understand every show has a villain..and in this show shivam is the villain..but what is his purpose?what does he want to do?what is he doing in st.louis?why is he so interested in someone as useless as taani??and by pretending to be taani's boyfriend what does he want to do?who does he want to hurt??sharon or swayam or rey?if the villain is so confused why would anyone else be interested in him!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
If the character had something to offer , negative or positive, I'd gladly welcome him. I too like the VP guy, despite him being a villain. I liked Nicole maam, despite her being kabaab mein haddi for SwaRon.

But Shivam .. is boring . No hatred, no Like. Just boring LOL  Jab se aya hai all he does is smile creepily and stare at Rey and Swayam alternately . Yeh banda KYA HAI aur KYUN HAI ?! I dunno , mujhe toh iska samajh hi nahin ata kuch. Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MePhantasmAnonymous---Nia-maraudershaani2209

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Hmm this question is wondering through the mind of every D3 fan no matter which couple they like ? Because honestly speaking character 'Shivam' is seriously not required in the show. Aur agar hai bhi to we need actor which can potray him in much better manner. First of all ek dance based show mein ek non dancer ko villain banana is extremely lame. kahin koi competition nahi. Aur upar se Lavin never fitted the profile of a villain. All those who had seen REMIX would remember the fierce potrayal of antagonist 'Arjun' by Siddhant Karnick (or u may know him as Siddharth , Abhay's brother from PKYEK). That were the roles which made you hate the guts of villain but still you can't help but applause the actor for potraying such role. But I didnot feel any such thing for Shivam/Lavin.

Moreover its about 3 months since his rentry but still his plan is as vague as his expressions. Tani ke saath hona is just like andhe ke haath bater lagne jaisa for him. God knows why the hell CV's pursue with him. As said in the post why the hell you remove the scene of rest due to Shivam. Instead of giving him screen space if Nilesh, Simmi, Bharat etc, would have given the oppurtunity then they would have made another set of fan for themselves. So CV's why the hell Shivam ?
@red part: agreed with you...he cant dance...rather act or can't do any thing .LOL
@blue: he is not fitted in any character *period* even justin bieber is better than himROFLROFL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Phantasmmaraudershaani2209

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

what i don't get is what is shivam doing??i mean i understand every show has a villain..and in this show shivam is the villain..but what is his purpose?what does he want to do?what is he doing in st.louis?why is he so interested in someone as useless as taani??and by pretending to be taani's boyfriend what does he want to do?who does he want to hurt??sharon or swayam or rey?if the villain is so confused why would anyone else be interested in him!!
inn questions ka answer bhi agar CV's humhe whatshisname ke role mein dikhana chahe toh bhi samjh nahi aayega...simple reason being the expression is CONSTANT whatsoever might happen there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_MePhantasmmarauder

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
...kya kiya
Originally posted by Rutu

True yaar...how much ever we try not to look at him but beech beech mein aahi jata hai wohDead

whathisnameLOL nice way to address him cause He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named bole toh 
Voldemort ki insult hogi...he will again divide himself into 7 horcruxes.LOL

as you mentioned VP ki baal(jitne bhi hai...ya shyaad hai hi nahi) all are gone cause of whathisname's actingROFL

Bang on postCool
i like Voldemort Ouch kya kiya tune hell mai wo tadap raha hoga...CryCry.

Originally posted by SwaRon911

If the character had something to offer , negative or positive, I'd gladly welcome him. I too like the VP guy, despite him being a villain. I liked Nicole maam, despite her being kabaab mein haddi for SwaRon.

But Shivam .. is boring . No hatred, no Like. Just boring LOL  Jab se aya hai all he does is smile creepily and stare at Rey and Swayam alternately . Yeh banda KYA HAI aur KYUN HAI ?! I dunno , mujhe toh iska samajh hi nahin ata kuch. Dead

yes he is boring as hell.
i don't hate him... i am just repulsive of him.

Edited by prachin10 - 07 August 2012 at 2:20pm

PhantasmLamheChurakemaraudershaani2209

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
yaar I m in for donating Money in dat fund...punya milega mujhe ki Maine paise nek kaam se invest ki..I mean seriously pata nai wo kya samjhta hai apne aapko..bt.lemme tell him he cnt stand d other 11 ppl in d show...shantannu sneha macci Sam Archie alisha vinti Bharat priyanka amar n amar...I means in front of brilliant actors I cnt bear his shit

Gratitude_Me-Nia-maraudershaani2209

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index