India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shivam ka purpose kya hai ?

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Pinchokay toh how much ever we try to ignore whathisname we cant!! simply reason being his scenes just makes us wonder what exactly should me take in abt the scene??? wats the expression suppose to be...as both the scenes have same blank face whShockedShocked

ich dsnt let the flow of show get in your mind freely...I enjoyed the episode today but i just couldnot get the shivam part in my mind and so it cut the flow of the show...and in the end i just ended up enjoying SwaRon coz watever it is i can enjoy their story but to enjoy the full show i need to understand what he is trying to say but i endup knowing nothing and hence loosing interest in the show...OuchOuch
Its a disturbing thought and doesnt let us even enjoy SwaRon in peace.AngryAngry
Till when is Shivam suppose to be in the show????
i dont seem to understand the flow of the show coz of him :/ his acting has no effect coz i find him giving same reaction to all the situations...and i would surely anytime prefer other characters getting more space...they seem to be only getting a single dialogue or might be stand there as spectators...why dont they get scenes instead of that whatshisname ???? and firstly toh i dont find any logic behind the colg students supporting him, i mean the guy who once leched after our princess is freely roaming around the corridors of the same college. and surely the whole college knew about what shivam did to the dazzlers then why are they supporting him and listening to him???Shocked Shockedthats so lame...instead of that scene atleast nilesh simmi neha vickey amar bharat vishaka ko scenes do toh we can appreciate anytime coz they are worth it...

I still don't get it ki Shivam aaya kyun hai ? Usko St.Louis ke bahar kahade peepal wale ped ke bhoot ne sapne mein aake bataya tha uske khwabo ki malika St. Louis mein aa rahi hai? Jo wo subah subah Utah apna muh utha ke chala aayaLOL.LOL Aur aaya to aaya lekin kam se kam apne sath kuch expression to leke aata. Ab to as a viewer had ho gayi hai ek hi expression dekh dekh ke aur usse bhi zyad uske stupid back ground tune sun ke. Sab logon ne dekha hoga VP ke baalon ka status ? Kisi ne socha aisa kyun ? Obviously ek hi tarah ke expression ek baar dekh ke hum viewers apne baal noch lete hain , us bechare ko to kitne retake dekhne padte honge. Thank God wo Shivam Swayam, Rey , Sharon aur baki se dur hi hai.
Please replace him with a better actor cuz this guy just wants to make us switch channels..

p.s- background music is awesome...it suits ...him...LOLLOL

Edited by prachin10 - 07 August 2012 at 1:51pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon.TanHaSunaya94kriyaansh.reyamswaron19Swayamonlynly4usharonidiot_box_bellaSwan_taniya_dostiiPhantasmmaneesha_sankerswayamsharonSnoweyabhilasha_dream-Nia-surbhimathurdesigirl_VD..Flame..LamheChurakeLovenarbhimarauder-dark.horse-shaani2209crazyskyBorn2Dance-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Res..

Edit: 
Even I'm wondering.. why is Shivam shown back in the first place? He's only waiting waiting waiting. No action! Have people forgotten what cheap act he did to Dazzlers that they are supporting him now? I used to liked the evil character as it added spice to the story. But now? I won't say the same. I'll rather not comment on what I feel when I see him now. All this while, he's only planning or what? There is no action being taken by him at all. And no one even remembers what he used to do once upon a time. I would like to know why in the world he came back in the college... He's even shown with the same expressions each time that I'm sure I can copy it without an error. 

And you said right! I'd rather see the other cast being given more screen-space rather than just advertising and standing there like by-standers. Aab kuch zyada nai bolungi Tongue

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 07 August 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MePhantasmabhilasha_dreammarauder-dark.horse-shaani2209crazyskyBorn2DanceLamheChurakeLovenarbhi

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Well you have said everything PY...bang on post...exactly wat is he even doing in the show????Wacko

I too tried not to make anything or comment anything regarding whatshisname BUT dammit i cant ignore anymore...

i was like okay they are not showing him toh atleast i understand whats happening par here he comes again and again Sleepy and i just go Stern Smile what did he mean??? not only me but my whole family questions each other what he meant to say but none understandsD'oh

surely i too would like to, like nahi LOVE to see simmi nilesh track/neha vicky track/vishaka bharat track/rinni amar track..for that matter would even adjust with taani but i really dont seem to understand whatshisname even a single time...i just skip the part and then wonder, wats up with the character that he just affectedConfused

firstly i had thought he wont affect me till he is not interfering between SwaRon but na i realised he makes me lose interest in other people out there which is making me just stick to enjoying SwaRon which in turn is somewhere incomplete without the gang tadka with themCry

i really wish he just drops out from that college or atleast CV's think of replacing him with some nice actor...

Edited by shaani2209 - 07 August 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Memarauder-dark.horse-

MinTan Groupbie
MinTan
MinTan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Dar mujhe lagta nahin isse dekhke , bass hassi aati hai.

Is he supposed to be a villain or a joker ?

And the thought of him around our Diva makes my stomach churn.

Plz Palki mataa rehem karo and get rid of him or at least get a better actor ?

VILLAIN HO TOH VP SIR JAISA . Aresz Gandi rocks  . Kya style hai, kya baat karne ka dhang Clap

Shivam ka mujhe naa toh iske expressions samjh atay hai na purpose.

I want to see more of Bharath/ Amar pranks, Nilesh/ SImmi., RInni / Amar funny and cute moments .

Leads ko mushkil se screentime milta hai and our awesome supporting cast like Nilesh, Vicky, Bharath, Amar, Vishakha, Simmi, RInni , unka screentime bhi yeh useless person khaa jata hai.

Oh please Shivam ka track jaldi wrap up karo because whenever he is on my TV I change channels Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me-Nia-marauder-dark.horse-shaani2209

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
hahahahahaha...wait lemme laugh phele...finally..finally u made d post..hayee sooo badly missing ur post...specially dis kind of post...hayeee...

wathisname???rofl..rofl..u nailed it one more tym...seriously he comes in frame either I was on watsapp or switch d channel coz nw a days Olympics roxx...or simply mute d channel..
I actually cnt bear his voice...n please dont insult d word ACTING...I means acting usse bolte hai Jo baaki characters krte hai...he should learnt it frm other 10 ppl..sorry cnt include vrinda also...
n if u r talking about villains den ansh gujral or kamolika or archana ki sasu maa frm PR or shayam frm IPKKND...I means agr villain ho toh aaise ho warna naa ho..*PERIOD*
N if u r talking about joker den lemme tell u I m nt interested in watching dat..Bombay circus k jokers r wayyy better den him sooo I prefer dem over dis wathisname...*PERIOD AGAIN*

hahahaha...n ur last para..rofl..rofl..peepal k ped ki chudail ne sapne me boli hogi tabhi he is Der..aur koi aa b nai skta usko sapne me..rofl..rofl...

seriously v want replacement for shivam's character coz lavin's acting making difficult for us to understand shivam's character..his purpose in d show n his acting breaks d continuity n flow of d episode..coz as v cnt bear him sooo half episode either v watch on mute or skip half of d episode...palki ma'am rehem karo hum pr :@

Edited by SwaRonforever - 07 August 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Memaraudershaani2209

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
uske confidance se darr lagta hai hume..he actually thinks he can act & besides agar wo acting sikhana chahe to we will start ...gothi acting relife fund ...jo money raise hoga wo uske acting classes ke liye daan denge :PLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Phantasm-Nia-maraudershaani2209

SwaRon.TanHa Groupbie
SwaRon.TanHa
SwaRon.TanHa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I wish they had selected a good actor for this role. Shivam's role could have had a lot of potential but now it just makes me laugh.

I think Shivam is a waste of time and screenspace. Like someone mentioned above we need to see more of our talented supporting cast alongside our leads Sneha, Shantanu , and Amarjeet. We want to see more of Simmi Nilesh  and Amar Rinni ka story, They are really funny . And also Amar Bharat. And viskhakha and neha and Viky Nilesh jokes . Poora time Shivam ka maha bore antics pe waste karenge toh woh ka dikhayenge ?

This Shivam neeeds to go ASAP . please, and I too change the channel because of him. 

So boring Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Memaraudershaani2209-Araina-

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
True yaar...how much ever we try not to look at him but beech beech mein aahi jata hai wohDead

whathisnameLOL nice way to address him cause He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named bole toh 
Voldemort ki insult hogi...he will again divide himself into 7 horcruxes.LOL

as you mentioned VP ki baal(jitne bhi hai...ya shyaad hai hi nahi) all are gone cause of whathisname's actingROFL

Bang on postCool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Memaraudershaani2209

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index