India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Achar .. achar... achar!!!

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Gopi gets a business proposal.Smile. Urmi gets the business..LOL. Rashi became achar chor.Shocked.. Ahem -Gopi ki chori pakadi gayi.Embarrassed.. DAMNED lizard!!Angry Mint plants are just fine in the Modi's yard..Wink. But mints are gonna put Rashi and Urmi in BIG trouble...Ouch
All in all achar  is haunting us more..Ouch. Achar business... achar making... achar tasting.. achar chori... achar... achar everywhere!!!AngryAngry
Angry
 Some achar dreams!!

After the big drama on Rakhi, the drama team was sitting back and relaxing. the door bell rang.. meetti opened the door , there comes Mr kanthilal metha in suits and with a suit case in search of Gopi Modi...

Mr K:Jai sree krishna.. mein Mr K

Koki : I am bond.. james bond Wink ( read kokila modi )

Mr K: I came to assign Gopi for a project

K: Agent Gopi is not taking any projects now..

Urmi: But i can take any project .. I am agent Urmi... I am agent Gopi's guruBig smile hai na Gopi?!!

Gopi: JI?!!!!Shocked

Anyway Mr K took her JI for a yes and gave urmi a big fat contract to make achar for his  company... Rs 5,000/- cheque in urmi's hands and  she was like' lottery  lag gayi'!!!! If you dont see the cheque, and only see her face, you will definitely mistake that the cheque is of 5 crores.. not of 5,000.. such was her happiness!!!!

Urmila ji, was nt it some 3-4 months back you won a Rs 10,0000/- lottery ?!!! how many days that money last? one month? 2 months?!!!!ShockedShocked It is just 5,000!!!  I am sure it wont last for  more than 2 hours... such good is your life style!!!LOLLOL

Any way she reached home and made her best achar... After eating that achar, the praise she got from Kinjal made her to admit that Gopi ke hatho mein jaadu hai...LOLLOL Even Rashi agreed to the same and gave her mummy a best-m-best idea...

Pathi patni aur chor

I really wonder what is wrong with this lady!!!ShockedShocked she smiles at the needle.Confused. smiles at the thread..Confused smiles at the cloth.. Confusedsmiles while walking...Confused smiles while sleeping...Confused smiles for nothing!!!/.OuchOuch. sach mein nut dheela hai..Ouch no wonder her husband runs after her with medicines!!!LOLLOL

A:Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

G:ShockedShockedShocked

A:SmileSmileWink

G:Blushing BlushingBlushing Ahemji, are u feeling ok?!!!

A:OuchOuchOuch  actually Fandom wants me to talk with my expressions, so that they can go on and on about my sexy smiles... eyes... attitude..  hotness... dressing sense...Wink. oh talking of which, Gopi, woh orange...

G: NAHIII.. ab aap phir se chaddy baat shuru mat karanaaa... ( and she ran out )ShockedShocked

A: arrey ,Gopi, mere baat toh suno na..!!!ShockedShocked

G : (did nt stop... she ran to the kitchen )

In the mean time the achar chor  reached the kitchen to put her hands on achar putri's khazzana LOLLOL she found one jar and there comes the love birds flying in to the kitchen..ConfusedConfused so she hide under the table WinkWink

A: Gopi ruko... yeh kya koi race hai kya?!!!Angry by the way why are u running... i was just asking about my orange pyjama!!!ShockedShocked

G: AAp pyjama ke baare mein pooch rahe the?!!!!ShockedShocked mein ne socha...Blushing

A :Ha tum ne kya socha?!!!Smile

G: mein ne socha...BlushingBlushingBlushing

A: bathana, tum ne kya socha?Smile

G:BlushingBlushing mein ne ... woh ... mein  ne...BlushingBlushing

Rashi :AngryAngry Jeju, hum ne socha ki aap apne chaddy ke baare mein batha rahe hai...WinkWink

A: hey bhagwaan... tum sab mere chaddy peeche kyun pade ho?!!!!Shocked sach hai ki mein chaddy mein bada sexy dikhtha hai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. phir bhi hadh hoti hai!!!!Confused par Rashi, tum yeha kya kar rahii hai?!!!  ShockedShocked

R: Mein bass aap logo ki love scene dekhne keliye aayi thi... ab woh khadam ho gaya toh  paani bhar ke waapas jaathi hoon...TongueTongue

Ahem and Gopi a bit embarrassed  left the scene... Rashi gone to her room with the jar...

I was just wondering where is jigar?!!! he dint notice his biwi missing in the mid nite or came back with a big jar!!! Aisse bhi koi sotha hai kya?!!!ShockedShocked No wonder Rashi is not getting pregnant!!!WinkWink

The achar conspiracy

Urmila ben reached Modi house early in the morning in complete chor avthar  ShockedShocked.. rashi gave the jar... urmi tasted it and it turned out to be chyavanaprasha!!LOLLOL so Rashi ran back to the kitchen to change it...  and jumped in to the discussions of Gopi's birthday  party planning by none other than kokila and hetal ben...OuchOuch one look at rashi koki's mood changed fromBig smile toAngry!!!LOLLOLLOL
 Rashi said a dangerous lie about putina plants... putting the in house detective in the most important case of ' what happend to mint plant?'

she somehow get rid of the ladies of the house and took the achar jar...  but obstacles in the shape of meeti, parag bhai ... and all are wandering in the house...AngryAngry so she asked her mummy to come near her window... as she was about to give the jar, the detective came there to inspect the crime scene for  clues on her new case of  spoiled mint leaves!!!ShockedShocked

Around the Modi house

> Tomorrow is gopi's birthday..Big smile.  hope she had a good one this year.. not with bunnys and all...plzz... CVs she is not 5 year old.. for gods sake!!!!AngryAngry

>Just loved everyone's expression when urmi said she is gopi's guru in achar making..LOLLOL

> loved Kijal's expression after tasting the achar LOLLOL very tasty , right?!!!LOLLOL

>Hetal : Rashi tumhe kuch hua toh nahi hai na?!!!
ME: Really..?!!!! ShockedOh.. ya, some one died in Uganda after falling some grains of sugar on her!!!Wink
Wink
> Hetalji, aap aissa kyun hai?!!!ShockedShocked

>Just loved Gopi -Ahem scene...How cute he looks when he smiles Day Dreaming His eyes are... oh... i can go on and on about that... but experts are out there to decipher his expressions better than me.. I am really a sucker for  romanceWinkWink

> Me still wondering  why Gopi smiles too much!!!

> And just for your information, even im scared of lizards Disapprove

Precap

Missing again , just like Modi men!!!! ShockedShockedOr may be banging head in the back yard thinking about this stupid story line .OuchOuch.. Or may be eaten too much achar and suffering from acidity  and heart burn ,,so admitted in the hospital..OuchOuch. Any way ,get well soon Confused

Smile A like or comment will not hurt
Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 07 August 2012 at 2:24pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

thanoojashona_123vivaciousdolly_07vishwaproseheart11Xarina-nilani--Archana-jiyakapoorashy924GuggulShaunSAmaddy311NamuVyasyhm_crazeArshi-Soni.NazimKiDewani

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
another awesome post, as usual :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSA

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
No comment. Just ROFL ROFL ROFL

ilike_tvashy924

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
ROFLNice post. Thanks for the laughs. Too good.

ilike_tvShaunSA

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Ponny ur hilariousROFL loved ur post...LOL
hopi james bond caught thoes achar chor's...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
awsome post

ilike_tv

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i actually wait for ur post everyday.. awsome sense of humor and wit... i actually stopped watching sns since its getting sooo boring.. i just read ur post and get a picture of the netire episode.. :-)

ilike_tv

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

i actually wait for ur post everyday.. awsome sense of humor and wit... i actually stopped watching sns since its getting sooo boring.. i just read ur post and get a picture of the netire episode.. :-)

Thanx dear .. I am totally flattered EmbarrassedEmbarrassed actually there is nothing left to watch in this show... the story is long died...only thing alive is some flop kalakaaries!!!!

vishwap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index