Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

haan yaar ...infact jab mom bol rahithi na toh woh khud bahut hass rahi thi ...ki sabki exictment fuss ho gayi ...  

waise ab sab love me ...  

@bold ... kash yeh sach hote ... bt i m actually a jhalli beti πŸ˜†

aww Kiran, same to same my case, i read your story on the previous page

same to same mine πŸ˜² all my family, dadi - mamma- khalas (mamma's sisters) - phoppo (papa's sister) had been wishing for a boy, and then i was born. One of my mother's sisters started crying πŸ˜² dadi too started crying...

it was only my papa and dada who took me with instant love and told everyone that "yahi hamara beta aur beti hai" πŸ˜†
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi, me logging off now...would love to catch u all sometime later today...BYEEE...😊
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

aww Kiran, same to same my case, i read your story on the previous page

same to same mine πŸ˜² all my family, dadi - mamma- khalas (mamma's sisters) - phoppo (papa's sister) had been wishing for a boy, and then i was born. One of my mother's sisters started crying πŸ˜² dadi too started crying...

it was only my papa and dada who took me with instant love and told everyone that "yahi hamara beta aur beti hai" πŸ˜†

haan meri bhi nani n all were crying and baki face niche gir gaya ... mom was unconsious fr 3 days ... n only dad was lyk " aree main baap toh bana hoon na ... kya yaar "

in fact there was continous puja going on during my birth for thei baby boy ...no one said ke puja accomplish karo my dad did tht ... fir dad n sabko kaha ...she will be my son as well ... n i m very possesive abt her frm now ...no one is allowed to be dukhi in front of her ... dad was really happy  ... he just wanted two kids so tht his kids learn sharing ...ab ladka ho ladki unhe koi farak nahi padta tha πŸ˜†
fari di i updated my chap πŸ˜³
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi kids hows all?

news dekha renu's sis venu aane waali hai sanjay ki to kya solid  nikal padiπŸ˜†
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
exactly yaar, fathers are great that way πŸ€—   it is my father and grand father who helped everyone recover from the shock of my birth πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

bye Knraji, welcome to MMT (belated) and hope to see you soon πŸ˜Š

how did you like today's episode kiran? me watching it right now, and there are goosbumps all over my body πŸ˜² no one can know what i am feeling while watching mohan megha fight over money issues...i am getting goosebumps 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

hi kids hows all?

news dekha renu's sis venu aane waali hai sanjay ki to kya solid  nikal padiπŸ˜†

Ami πŸ€—

haan woh kal hee dekh liya tha , mazaa aur dhamaal hone wala hai πŸ˜†

@Kiran

oh i didn't know πŸ˜² achaa hua bata diya, abhi jaake comment karti hoon  thanks πŸ€—
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mujey bhi baby girl chahiye😳 i love sweet girls.
Originally posted by: Fari-

exactly yaar, fathers are great that way πŸ€—   it is my father and grand father who helped everyone recover from the shock of my birth πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

bye Knraji, welcome to MMT (belated) and hope to see you soon πŸ˜Š

how did you like today's episode kiran? me watching it right now, and there are goosbumps all over my body πŸ˜² no one can know what i am feeling while watching mohan megha fight over money issues...i am getting goosebumps 

waise i lyked the epi ... infact this was a good issue ..a real one normally takes place in every household .n ab mohan ko aate chawal ka bhaav pata lagega ... 

dis is real mohan na... remove ridz ka angel ... will lyk the epi ... i lyked it with amar photo scene and all😊
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

Mujey bhi baby girl chahiye😳 i love sweet girls.

tu bhi ab sita di, sumi di and shamil di ke gang main join ho gayi .al ant gals ... chal u will have gal .mera aashirwaad hai tujhe πŸ˜†