MMT.Mohan's Two Psycho Items Renu & Ridz Ki Date - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Hello bacchas πŸ€—

Whats new?
we discussing Sanjay's and monus's phooti kismat and our phooti kismat to watch dancing colorful boys πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Fari-

Hello Neelu πŸ€—

New?

Monu ka ghussa aur Megha ka uss ko manana πŸ˜†  please read the previous page comments πŸ˜†

Why would Monu be be angry on Megha? Shouldn't it be the other way?
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Why would Monu be be angry on Megha? Shouldn't it be the other way?

yes exactly, me and Sumi feel like you too, that Monu was rude so he should be manao-fying Megha but from the CVs angle, we are thinking that what they will show would be Megha trying to cheer up and manao-fy a grumpy silly stupid rude monu πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

ya mohan in yellow shirt 😳 and megha in red saari...both looking Amazing kunal dance well😳

all other boys maine thik se dekhe nahiπŸ˜† video coming soon.

@neelu hi baby

awww, sachi muchi ami?  Embarrassed
thanks for the good news, now i believe you πŸ˜†
can't wait  to see my kanhaiya dancing 😍
Originally posted by bablinisha

we discussing Sanjay's and monus's phooti kismat and our phooti kismat to watch dancing colorful boys πŸ˜†

Nisha πŸ€—

Sanjay would actually enjoy watching item Renu thumka lagaoing with all the other boys from Rangeela channel. Don't you remember the moves she taught Sanath? 🀣
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
i am looking forward Govinda episode ...sab se handsome and naughty mohan hi lag raha haiπŸ˜† after all janmastami mohan ka din jo hai😍

mohan Aala re Aala zara matki sambhaal megha baalaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

i am looking forward Govinda episode ...sab se handsome and naughty mohan hi lag raha haiπŸ˜† after all janmastami mohan ka din jo hai😍

mohan Aala re Aala zara matki sambhaal megha baalaπŸ˜†

yaar ye janmashtami ka trailer , monu dancing, have you seen it on tv just now?? 
Originally posted by Fari-

yes exactly, me and Sumi feel like you too, that Monu was rude so he should be manao-fying Megha but from the CVs angle, we are thinking that what they will show would be Megha trying to cheer up and manao-fy a grumpy silly stupid rude monu πŸ˜†

You know yesterday's episode actually proved that Megha has brains. She raised the important subject of money and also the "interest" Mohan has to pay on his CC bills. When the topic started I thought they wouldn't touch on the interest part but they impressed by doing so. No many people touch that topic as it is very very important. 

Waise Megha should be double mad at Mohan not just because he is careless with money and unapologetic about it but also for buying  such a super tacky saree. 

I thought Mohan had bought bed sheets/curtains, Ami thought it was a cake and Vyas thought it was table cloth πŸ˜†
It would be so nice if megha calls mohan by different names of krishna...In alakxmi..laxmi calls her husband kisan..like that..govardan,muraleedar,madhuranath,mukunda..etc etc..making him wild.!!!!
Originally posted by bablinisha

awww, sachi muchi ami?  😳
thanks for the good news, now i believe you πŸ˜†
can't wait  to see my kanhaiya dancing 😍

Kunal is our mumbai boy...Tapori dance mein hum log no.1 hote hai alwaysπŸ˜† he dance tapori styleπŸ˜† first time i would like say i love kunal in this mode😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰