MMT.Mohan's Two Psycho Items Renu & Ridz Ki Date - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumiswap

[
Kya guilt hai? πŸ˜•

I thought Rondi pulled him out of the guilt...

he has still some guilt that's why he is not going so close to megha...also he was not same mohan naughty and romantic ...becoz of ridz devi...
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

My dad too. He has an awesome taste. It takes him about 5 minutes to select the best saree. His Opinion is much sought after in our family.πŸ˜†

hi 5 ...
hello everyone a good episode i have to say and cvs are smart at concealing things
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

🀣 ya it's look like curtain πŸ˜› πŸ˜† i thought in box may be cakeπŸ˜› πŸ˜†
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Actually cake bhi lag raha tha πŸ˜† It looked like everything but a sareeπŸ˜†

Kiran - Hi 5
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
they are still not comfortable touching each other consciously..Mohan and Megha..
that saree looked like a tablecloth
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

But to him Megha knows the truth. Why would he be guilty? He thinks Megha knows about his impending divorce with Raddi. Toh guilt factor aana nahi chahiye. Waise I don't think Kunal is able to portray the guilt because somewhere he knows that Mohan marrying Ridz is such a cuckoo thing. He is not able to relate to it hence no guilt from him into the character.

Mujhe nahi samjha about Mohan's reaction when Megha hugged him...was it guilt  or what was he thinking...apne biwi ko hi console karna tha na usko?

he has still some guilt that's why he is not going so close to megha...also he was not same mohan naughty and romantic ...becoz of ridz devi...

I thought that was because of Amar talkπŸ˜•. Not guilt but a confused about getting close or not  kind of thing when they were talking about Amar. 

when megha is crying mohan is feel not comfort to give her pyaara hug becoz still inner way he has some guilt for megha.that's he is not touching her.

Chalo achcha hai... kam se kam divorce se pehle SR nahi hogi...
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I thought that was because of Amar talkπŸ˜•. Not guilt but a confused about getting close or not  kind of thing when they were talking about Amar. 
Yeah this makes more sense than guilt. Mohan thinks Megha knows about Radddi and his marriage. So guilt factor aana toh nahi chahiye.