Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi will go away from Arnav's life 1 more time (Page 2)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

One must give this much to the man, that no matter what their personal issues have been he has always stood up for her in public !!! He may have hurt and humiliated to her to the core but whether it was giving her the haq of a wife in front of his family or yelling at the ladies and Mami at the moo dikhai or landing up on the stage during heer raanjha he has always proudly presented his wife !!! That has always instilled the faith in me that he may have said a zillion things to her and humiliated her but he has never disrespected the place of a wife in his life when it comes to the society !!! 
Today when he is totally sure of his feelings for her and the fact that he wants to keep her for life he will move heaven and earth before anything draws them apart !!!
I've always said he is a man with various complexes but his emotional priorities during most times are in place!!
Very right !!

Khushi will never leave Arnav  unless for the good of Arnav.

ASR has always and will stand by Khushi - his wife

Edited by sunaina02 - 07 August 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-Veena..SunoNa...

Veena.. IF-Sizzlerz
Veena..
Veena..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
interesting point but really confused about the coming track
jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Very well said .. I am really confused at this time where the things are headed to. I guess need to think about it .. ponder over it then I might come across something concrete. Well i do want a redeemption track and if that demands a separation I am all for it. 
-lovestory- IF-Rockerz
-lovestory-
-lovestory-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
hey there Hugjust finishes reading ur posts..ohh boy my head is spinning OuchLOL yar u really think arshi separation is on cards??i  wont mind a separation bt not without any solid reasons.. .the track is not shown yet..so i think its too early to jump into conclusions ..so lets just wait and watch Wink

bt this past revelation track seems so interesting..i really want to know hw khushi is related to Arnav's BAD past.and why dadi hate servants so much.what happened 14 years back..who is this "aurath"because of whom "that"  incident happened and Arnav's mom committed suicide n all  .i hope this mysterious woman is not khushis mom..Confusedkhushis parents also died 14 years back..are baap re ithne saare secrets.yeh show muje pagal kardegaSilly.aladdin ke genie ko bulake khul jao sim sim bulwana padega.Confused..jo bhi ho i am expecting a roller coaster rideLOL i hope CVs koi gadbad na kardeEvil Smile

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

One must give this much to the man, that no matter what their personal issues have been he has always stood up for her in public !!! He may have hurt and humiliated to her to the core but whether it was giving her the haq of a wife in front of his family or yelling at the ladies and Mami at the moo dikhai or landing up on the stage during heer raanjha he has always proudly presented his wife !!! That has always instilled the faith in me that he may have said a zillion things to her and humiliated her but he has never disrespected the place of a wife in his life when it comes to the society !!! 
Today when he is totally sure of his feelings for her and the fact that he wants to keep her for life he will move heaven and earth before anything draws them apart !!!
I've always said he is a man with various complexes but his emotional priorities during most times are in place!!

Muaah totally beautiful post dear..guys why aare we behind redmeption always???? to err is human amd forgive is divine...when asr felt bad and as honeydew has stated he has always made sure he stands by her..what else we need????????????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
lets wait and watch as there is predictablity when it comes to other shows but ipkknd is always unpredictable
Arshi143 Senior Member
Arshi143
Arshi143

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I had the same feeling mayb that's why redemption is delayed :s
poonam.gupta12 Senior Member
poonam.gupta12
poonam.gupta12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Go to top