Khushi will go away from Arnav's life 1 more time

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys this is my 2nd post tonight...

Here is a link to my one...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3136140

I know everybody is really excited after seeing Arnav stand up for Khushi...So am I...In their bedroom Sequence also he asked her to be confident that she was not at fault and thus She was not responsible for whatever that was happening...Arnav had stood up for his wife...

But there was a scene prior to that which made me think...I had to probe my mind further coz i knew that the scene was not there ainvayi...There had to be a reason...and here is what i felt i saw...

Khushi opens the door to their bedroom, sees Arnav stand facing the swimming pool arena with a fixed gaze and posture...She comes towards him and tries to get him to talk...
She starts with "Maybe Dadi Ji may not have liked her"
Pause...She waits for an answer, there was none.
She continues saying " Since Dadi did not about heir marriage maybe that's why she is upset"
Pause...She waits for an answer, there was none.
Khushi tries one last time trying to understand what went wrong, to find out some answers...but all Arnav did was be nonreactive.

Khushi finally gives up, goes and sits on the bed and tears start brimming her eyes when Arnav finally turns back goes and sits next to her and tells her this was no fault of hers, and that she shouldn't call herself responsible...

Then cut to the last scene that Arnav standing by his wife...and accepting to be treated the way she was being treated.

So these events if you notice carefully is like an insight to what may happen between ArShi if at all this past track is coming out in the open...Its like a prelude ki this is how the events are going to stage...

We  viewers may once again witness Arnav being indifferent to Khushi for not fault of hers (But unlike last time he won't be brash and irrational this time...but may just stand there like a statue though)...Similarly only when Khuhsi left did he turn back and look for her...So probably once again Khushi will be forced to walk out of Arnav's life and only when shes gone will he realize that he should have spoken...The rest of the events that follow is same as mentioned...Arnav will finally make her see that she was not responsible for any of these and also stand by her and support her by all means...

It was so glaringly visible that i had to mention and make a post...

Hit the like button if you liked the post...Cheers

Love Viji

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

auntiejivarshaelangoimsaal786paro4IPKKNDsweety200payal_ARHIJeevitha.PkitkatkimMahaha26kpk1002lilbirdiewala66JordinchaamaaCamrynSarikakapoorRujul13shaferoz18sureeshazeefan 1varshamaharajT4YY4B4MayaraaSobtipriyah_reddygkoolanslanilandluvipkknd4everslankapoonam.gupta12AtyayArshi143azizeh123pkpkpkJenniferPurpledorindakateatipreetsanyukta90arkhiAnshi7BestesyboisecrazySyedaFaizaanishetty01joe_arhiPRUMzoya-shahChaudhrytmmalosezobshehNeemsundarigunayaar-Rimsha-sizzlesravenheartjamoshi2507--Magnificent--CyberpsychoooDalmuthuyasamrudhi.rcrazzyhrtLuv_isnt_classy..Divya..SkiranRaadhiyaaasikhni_sree07-lovestory-caskersbk2incandescentOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicMrDarcyfanajoop..Suhana...Kiran.tinselCandYlicious_S-honeydew-Veena..adithyan-ElmoFuj-tvbufpieryroseSrilathalollachotte097-DKS-kbtrArshi.Sugi.IPK

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
U have really good points!

I wont mind a seperation... As we didnt have one yet... 

Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 07 August 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28chaamaaDalmuthuyacrazzyhrtpieryrose-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

U have really good points!

I wont mind a seperation... As we didnt have one yet... 

Thanks...Trust me i wouldn't mind one either

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya-honeydew-

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
seperatn is needed for a strong redumptn...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
One must give this much to the man, that no matter what their personal issues have been he has always stood up for her in public !!! He may have hurt and humiliated to her to the core but whether it was giving her the haq of a wife in front of his family or yelling at the ladies and Mami at the moo dikhai or landing up on the stage during heer raanjha he has always proudly presented his wife !!! That has always instilled the faith in me that he may have said a zillion things to her and humiliated her but he has never disrespected the place of a wife in his life when it comes to the society !!! 
Today when he is totally sure of his feelings for her and the fact that he wants to keep her for life he will move heaven and earth before anything draws them apart !!!
I've always said he is a man with various complexes but his emotional priorities during most times are in place!!

Edited by -honeydew- - 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelnajmahnleeluckyruksanarabiacasalanilandArshi143dorindakateyogifaluMayaraaSobtiLKJCBTRChaudhrytmpieperraarrsshhii-Rimsha-sizzlesjamoshi2507stardust-..Suhana..-ElmoFuj---Nargis----Anna--SunoNa...momma1128sunaina02_TheJoker-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I meant stood up for her post their marriage !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
You have a interesting point. I wouldn't really mind separation I fell it's all needed. But I somehow fell it's just Arnav past that's going to get unfolded for now. I think Khushi past will be unfolded when the show is about to end and it might lead to another hate track.

I think CVS are just doing this for TRP to keep the audience glued to the television but it's going to take awhile for us to get to know how there past are connected.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chaamaaarkhidorindakate-Rimsha-sizzles

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Don't know where story is headed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

Go to top