Colors' Contest "Wish to be friends with Kunal?"

Posted: 11 years ago
Winning Colors' Contest "Wish to be friends with Kunal?"

Yes, I am the one who has won Colors' "Wish to be friends with Kunal?" Contest. As the contest suggested, I have been invited by Colors TV to meet Kunal Karan Kapoor, the man himself.

As told by Colors's representatives, I have been called to their office tomorrow 08-August-2012 at 20:00Hrs IST. I will meet few people from the channel there. I do not have any idea if KKK will be at their office or I will meet him after some time. They will be taking me 'somewhere', I do not know where. They told me that Kunal wants to take me out for dinner. Before u think KKK and I will be alone at dinner, the answer is, Colors people might be with us πŸ˜”...And I am supposed to tie him a friendship-band.

I will post the remaining details along with my experience very soon 😊 ...Please wish me luck for the day of my life! ❀️

~Monica

Edited by monica.kulkarni - 11 years ago
  All the best ..apna khyaal rakhna ..aakar detail mein batana ki woh utna hi dashing hai ki aur bhi zyaada dashing hai ZINDA.. Khaana toh tum kuch khaa nahi paogi...shaayad uskey saamney kuch bol bhi nahi paogi.He will be too good to be real. CHUPKEY SE mobile phone mein recording on karr dena aur link sirf humko dena..πŸ˜† ENJOY YOU LUCKY ONE..Dinner khaakar jaana..nahi toh chakkar aa jayega .Nimbu paani and glucose saath le jaana .in case u feel weak in the knees...  theek se laut kar aana dreamland mein jaaye bina and saara ..sab kuch ek detail bhi chodey bina yahaan bataana..all the best enjoy girl.. Sorry i cant hide my jealousy but yeeaaahhh happy for u ..some fangurl is meeting KUNAL at least πŸ˜Š Edited by Reena4kunal - 11 years ago
awww thats so cute
I just wish it turns out the way we all have expected and you are hopeing
All the Best
you are the lucky one 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 God why she😈 why not me 😭😭😭😭😭

All the best do share your experience with us :)πŸ˜”

so jealousy with you :0
Originally posted by sonu-monu

you are the lucky one 😭 God why she😈 why not me 😭

All the best do share your experience with us :)πŸ˜”

so jealousy with you :0
πŸ˜† sabka number aayega:)
Originally posted by SunShine_A

I just wish it turns out the way we all have expected and you are hopeing

all the best monica...& wapas aane ke baad detail me batana...

Edited by siak - 11 years ago
You have a dinner with KKK😲 OMG so lucky girl
DINNER!!!!!!!!!! oh my!!!!!! i am so so so jealous of u literally monica... but u have gr888888 fun ENJOY WITH THE STAR LIKE A STAR...  ha ha ha...:)
and tell us everything... and click pics also nd post them haan plzz... and ALL THE VRY BEST TO U FOR THIS LOVELY EVENING OF UR LYFFF...:)
Monica ek baat patoa what exactly did u say 
Hey all the best dear... really u r lucky one...😊

God bless U...
Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago