Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

KUNAL perf METER of THe DAY pg 5 (Page 3)

kranti90 Groupbie
kranti90
kranti90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Originally posted by kranti90

Originally posted by Jaynragz

he way he looked at Megha when she changes and comes on SR to put addu nanhi to sleep.. that look pierced me ... he must do more of that look when willthey have SR.Forget SR they are not even having close scenes .Grrr Kunal is not giving melting looks to Ak..He should be seducing her now ..START KUNAL STARTLOL <font color="#cc9999">Hum hain tumhaarey saathLOL</font>

yes kunal! <font color="#cc9999">Hum hain tumhaarey saath </font>LOLTongue
totally agree wid u... i felt for the first time kunal expressions were not enough... esp in the towel scene esp after megha was hurt... poor kunal maybe he is too exhausted!Cry

His eyes in the towel scene looked sexy but tired, like he needed more sleepLOL

Sexy.. Yes as always! And tired! Indeed true! Maybe either the character is tired after so much of problem.. Or kunal himself deprive of sleep.. I remember he said something like they get 1 or 2 day of holiday only . Not too sure per month or week?

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

To me it was 7/10! I will tell you why!

1. The look he gave to Megha when she hurt her hands with the hot tea! Its not the same as that of the lift scene where she hurt her finders with the swiss knife! The new look din't pierce thru our hearts like the old one!
2. The dialogue delivery to Megha when he told that he knows her heart that's why inspite of saying 'no' so many times, he knew that in her heart it was 'yes'... He delivered it well but I cudn't feel it! It was not the effective KKK there!
3. Talking to Jiji about HM plans! The yearning to spend time with Megha was missing! Planning to leave back Nanhi, Addu and Guru! I wasn't feeling good how easily he was ready to drop back his Chavvani!

So three points lost for these three instances! And other places he was just wonderful!
Quite similar i am thinking too that is why I rated him 6/10 for yesterday. " drop back his chavaani" hurry to do it.. Not so smooth.that point is very well noted @ Senpoo
Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@kranti90 I think he laughed when they asked him two days in a month or week. LOL
  Actually I love the way he uses his lips and eyebrows also. LOL
kranti90 Groupbie
kranti90
kranti90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

@kranti90 I think he laughed when they asked him two days in a month or week.LOL
Actually I love the way he uses his lips and eyebrows also.LOL

Poor thing... Day Dreaming me too love his lips.. The way it quivers in some scenes..., I think he is one of the very few actors who has fine tune his body so well in each and every scene or sequence of shots... Every part of his body suits the scene aptly!
Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

@kranti90 I think he laughed when they asked him two days in a month or week.LOL

Poor thing... Day Dreaming me too love his lips.. The way it quivers in some scenes..., I think he is one of the very few actors who has fine tune his body so well in each and every scene or sequence of shots... Every part of his body suits the scene aptly!
offo shoulders fingers 
.list bohot lambi hai..LOL
kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

same here I can even watch  KKK walk in slow motion for three hours LOL

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

kranti90 Groupbie
kranti90
kranti90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

offo shoulders fingers
.list bohot lambi hai..LOL

Uff... Reenaji.. Public public! Hehe my mood is changing already the more u list it.. Haha Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nysa_malik

Frankly speaking, I think it is a bit derogatory to the actors to give daily ratings on a measuring scale on their day to day work. 

There are episode related threads made for every episode. I think the entire evaluation could go there minus the numbers 

Personally, i feel this is a bit disrespectful. My request wld be to do such assessments in the episodic threads.

Hope u don't mind my saying this and take it in the right spirit :))

Cheers!

Taken in the right spiritSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kranti90swavai2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index