same here I can even watch  KKK walk in slow motion for three hours πŸ˜†

😊
kranti90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Reena4kunal

offo shoulders fingers

.list bohot lambi hai..πŸ˜†

Uff... Reenaji.. Public public! Hehe my mood is changing already the more u list it.. Haha 😳
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nysa_malik

Frankly speaking, I think it is a bit derogatory to the actors to give daily ratings on a measuring scale on their day to day work. 

There are episode related threads made for every episode. I think the entire evaluation could go there minus the numbers 

Personally, i feel this is a bit disrespectful. My request wld be to do such assessments in the episodic threads.

Hope u don't mind my saying this and take it in the right spirit :))

Cheers!

Taken in the right spirit😊
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Kunal is always ten on ten but i am sure  there is no harm is putting out a viewpoint thru a statistical connotation... ..just a rating on individual episodes .  Sometimes v r argumentatively bankrupt so this gives in comprehensive textures...just him.. We r fangirls ..haque hai bhai humaara...Ab kunaal moonh kholkar poochega  toh nahi so how was today... But i am sure he wud love to see the rating ..toh isiliye..kisi ko disrespect karney ka koi iraada nahi... Is forum par haaziri se hi hum sabki  NBT KE Prati  deewangi ki hadh toh ...  Dikh hi jaati hai seedhey seedhey...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought actors wud love to get feedback and wud love to know how their performances were recd by the audience! And so this thread shud really be in benefit to them! This way they get boost for getting the wonderful ratings! And gear up for the constructive feedback to improve the performance! After all its only his fans who are going to post anything here.. Sure, if we cross the limits, we agree to stay away!
Reena4kunal thumbnail
haan toh aaj hai 8.9 /10 
reasons -- The amar pic scene ..Kunal treaded very carefully the path between  seeming mahaan and seeming real..perfect acting so all the rating from my side is for that one scene and of course him keeping it so real getting angry with MeghaπŸ˜† Haan toh aap logon ke meter par kunal kitney kharey utrey aaj ?😊
Edited by Reena4kunal - 11 years ago
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kunal Bro should get 10 out of 10 today,no doubt..
sonu-monu thumbnail
he's awesome in ever scene :D 
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reena4kunal

haan toh aaj hai 8.9 /10 

reasons -- The amar pic scene ..Kunal treaded very carefully the path between  seeming mahaan and seeming real..perfect acting so all the rating from my side is for that one scene and of course him keeping it so real getting angry with MeghaπŸ˜† Haan toh aap logon ke meter par kunal kitney kharey utrey aaj ?😊

Why reduced points for Aug 8 epi? Any flaws or drawbacks? I thought it can be 10/10 😊 Anything missed??!!
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
10/10 for KKK. He has always delivered the best till today.