India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

KUNAL perf METER of THe DAY pg 5

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Starting a new thread to track Kunal's performance meter .Everyday lets rate his acting .Today was not great like yesterday but was kaam chalau acting nothing paisa vasool about it so today i would give him 6/10. Chip in with ur ratings on Kunal too guys and with reasons Smile

Edited by Reena4kunal - 09 August 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_taporiSenpoomisty85

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
10/10 always for KKK Day Dreaming Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saundaryaReena4kunalMeera_Ka_MohanJay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
same here I can even watch  KKK walk in slow motion for three hours LOL

Edited by Jaynragz - 08 August 2012 at 1:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalMeera_Ka_MohanSenpoo

Simply-Nidhi Goldie
Simply-Nidhi
Simply-Nidhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
KKK always gives a 10 on 10 performance. And if by any reason, he appears little dull - that means the situation cannot be implemented in any better way by any other actor too. He is always THE BEST

Reena4kunalMeera_Ka_Mohanaashu_amSenpoo

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
KKK is always the best!! buddy!! uska performance hamesha se hi 10/10 hote a raha hai!! aur agar kuch scene dull lage to kehna padega scene thik se edit nahi huya!! he is a perfectionist yeh bat khud rinku ji (renu bhabi in NBT) said in an interview that all the senior actors on set watch on astonishment that hw KKK enact and execute a scene!! even the senior actors jokingly asked kunal to plzz make a mistake only fr once!! imagine then hw much perfect his acting can be!! no scope of mistake!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalMeera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@Reena4Kunal...  Arey yaar, no use creating this thread, here every one will rate Kunal 10/10 always.LOL No matter how the scene was... LOL Kunal is a perfectionist yaar...Approve I too am an ardent fan of Kunal, and will always rate him 10/10.Day Dreaming

As @Jaynrags said, if Kunal walks in slow motion for 3 hrs, we will rate him 10/10,ROFL even if you find anything missing in the scene, then blame it on the direction, poor editing, loose script or something else,D'ohBut, We will never doubt Kunal and his immense talent.Day Dreaming

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 08 August 2012 at 8:49am

swavai2Reena4kunalJay_taporimisty85

kritikajindal Groupbie
kritikajindal
kritikajindal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
for me its 8/10..
becoz i liked his acting in the first part of the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
To me it was 7/10! I will tell you why!

1. The look he gave to Megha when she hurt her hands with the hot tea! Its not the same as that of the lift scene where she hurt her finders with the swiss knife! The new look din't pierce thru our hearts like the old one!
2. The dialogue delivery to Megha when he told that he knows her heart that's why inspite of saying 'no' so many times, he knew that in her heart it was 'yes'... He delivered it well but I cudn't feel it! It was not the effective KKK there!
3. Talking to Jiji about HM plans! The yearning to spend time with Megha was missing! Planning to leave back Nanhi, Addu and Guru! I wasn't feeling good how easily he was ready to drop back his Chavvani!

So three points lost for these three instances! And other places he was just wonderful!

Edited by Senpoo - 08 August 2012 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalJay_tapori

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index