Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

**E.P.I.S.O.D.E - R.E.V.I.E.W** - 07-08-12 (Page 2)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Good review Kabe... made the episode look better than it actually was... LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_L

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Great review as usual

Ok still how did an insurance man become a Professor..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lbabithaj

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

Great review as usual

Babswas looking for blooper for this week NL...so 
CVs gave her a big one..

Bruce_Lbabithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by -Sheena-

Great review as usual

Babswas looking for blooper for this week NL...so 
CVs gave her a big one..
True...Wink
Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Lallontop review Kavi... Thumbs Up
Yup GD talked some sense lol, as we often say here everyone's views differs... ROFL
Warna Vibrator keep on givin lecture, not botherin abt Chinky's condition, how she attached to an outsider... Grrr these GHs...Ermm

Bruce_LSnigdha_Khanam

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Caste problem... !!!   

Ghost House or we can say - House filled with mental cases

Vibrator - So, if anyone his student, then dont want to know his background , from where he comes, what his past, what his plans, what he wants... Still Karthik too unaware of Vibrator's mission...I agree with everything, But there is no need to know the caste lk how SS did.. Yewww!!!!

No wonder then they feel like trapped and wanna take revenge at a later stage... LOLLOLLOL

Then its absolutely wrong to blame them if they turn criminals later on! ClapClapClapClap

Caste like issue, given to this man to handle who has different views for different people... He is a normal man

YKW - What is there in TN, that she just need a reason go there...

Will drop 'that idea' once will face the new Kesar! Really????Evil Smile

Then in her life, she will never even dream of visiting TN again!!! She is a shameles girl acc to me...So hv my doubtsTongue

Karthik - What he is upto, better wait and watch...

TN's

No one from TN's liking Vibrator's POV, even after these many years... Gosh, what diff kinda expressions while he was leaving...I hate them all... dunno how they all forgot whn KN thrown them all, tehy ended up with Shyam Saxena...

GD - Talked logic, everyone can have their own views but it is foolishness to except from others to have or follow the same... I hate her, as if they follow them... stupid expressions too...

Chinkiya - A child asking for her mother to get married with whom she wants... What to say... Learned from Samar ?!  Not getting??? Samar??? How???Shocked

Komal - Finally, she got whats going on behind her back... I thought she knows it already...

SS - Ystrdy was expecting something like this and today got that...
        Somewhere wrong, but cant deny some points...
        Are there no children who live happily without a father!!!
        Btwn, thought will give hand prasadis to Vibrator but just a miss... hmmm...  What??? ShockedShockedShockedShockedOuchOuchOuchOuchHe better not do tht to his Samandhji, better he don't forget where he went whn his own son threw him out...

Our Only Gorgeous Cute Lovely Adorable Couple Heart

Kriya - He's all ready and Ma'm in full mood, for giving bhashan...

Gonna eat his head, poor...dunno why u all think this way...???

He stuck between family and his Maidam... He knows what is right n wrong, even he was not feeling gud the way TN ppl treat his FIL...He don't deserve this animal family, just my POV...

Kriya -
Oh, tomm, will he be able to change her mood?! Hopefully, He will... luvd how she always look for him and kept quite whn he holded her hands to stop... but spoke her heart whn inside... luvd them.. too gud...

Conclusion - If its all for K-K marriage, better its finished off soon... Annoying...

Quote - " Dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened
"

Thank U for the Review, its gud...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Bruce_LpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by Kabe

Caste problem... !!!   

Ghost House or we can say - House filled with mental cases

Vibrator - So, if anyone his student, then dont want to know his background , from where he comes, what his past, what his plans, what he wants... Still Karthik too unaware of Vibrator's mission...I agree with everything, But there is no need to know the caste lk how SS did.. Yewww!!!!

No wonder then they feel like trapped and wanna take revenge at a later stage... LOLLOLLOL

Then its absolutely wrong to blame them if they turn criminals later on! Clap

Caste like issue, given to this man to handle who has different views for different people... He is a normal man

YKW - What is there in TN, that she just need a reason go there...

Will drop 'that idea' once will face the new Kesar! Really????Evil Smile

Then in her life, she will never even dream of visiting TN again!!! She is a shameles girl acc to me...So hv my doubtsTongue

Karthik - What he is upto, better wait and watch...

TN's

No one from TN's liking Vibrator's POV, even after these many years... Gosh, what diff kinda expressions while he was leaving...I hate them all... dunno how they all forgot whn KN thrown them all, tehy ended up with Shyam Saxena...

GD - Talked logic, everyone can have their own views but it is foolishness to except from others to have or follow the same... I hate her, as if they follow them... stupid expressions too...

Chinkiya - A child asking for her mother to get married with whom she wants... What to say... Learned from Samar ?!  Not getting??? Samar??? How???Shocked

Komal - Finally, she got whats going on behind her back... I thought she knows it already...

SS - Ystrdy was expecting something like this and today got that...
        Somewhere wrong, but cant deny some points...
        Are there no children who live happily without a father!!!
        Btwn, thought will give hand prasadis to Vibrator but just a miss... hmmm...  What??? OuchHe better not do tht to his Samandhji, better he don't forget where he went whn his own son threw him out...

Our Only Gorgeous Cute Lovely Adorable Couple Heart

Kriya - He's all ready and Ma'm in full mood, for giving bhashan...

Gonna eat his head, poor...dunno why u all think this way...???

He stuck between family and his Maidam... He knows what is right n wrong, even he was not feeling gud the way TN ppl treat his FIL...He don't deserve this animal family, just my POV...

Kriya -
Oh, tomm, will he be able to change her mood?! Hopefully, He will... luvd how she always look for him and kept quite whn he holded her hands to stop... but spoke her heart whn inside... luvd them.. too gud...

Conclusion - If its all for K-K marriage, better its finished off soon... Annoying...

Quote - " Dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened
"

Thank U for the Review, its gud...Clap
@red-Lubalub this partHeartwell saidClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lpiyarapiyaribabithaj

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
nice review as alwaysClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_L

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index