India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

ricky v/s hitler

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
now   todays precap  ricky leaves indira shocked  he with shweta hand in hand   and ricky challenged   indira to earn 25 lakhs

so now stage is set for husband againt wife ricky v/s indira  

ricky in anger will hurt indira without realizing his love that hurting indira he is hurting himself he will try to defeat indira  he is cunning indira in problemLOL

on the other hand ricky has to face his wife the hitler while he will put hurdels in her life he has to face indira hitlergiri   indira will not let ricky win so easily she desperately want money for family

so ricky and indira both will hurt each other   indira will react to ricky  Confused

indira a strong women will not let ricky win over her so easily  on the otherhand ricky in pain bechara will teach indira a lesson

but hd is inshi  cvs dont make mu ugly  even if in anger ricky wants divorce i want that indira should refuse for divorse

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Why would Indira hurt Ricky now? Confused But Yes Ricky/Rishi will try to create hurdles for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Indra will hurt Rishi that's the only way he will marri the new girl the more RK is hurt the more he will hate his shrimathiji 
AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I think the current setting is very boring. Indira and Rishi have been made into two very boring characters. Ricky is nothing but Rishi shouting and glaring. LOL I think the track shud end with Indira dying and Rishi re marrying. Maybe there will be a leap and we see him unhappy in a marriage and back running the Diwan empire! But then one day... Wink I want Ekta ji to take control! Tongue
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
i have accepeted this track because its my observation that love-hate relationships have more spark then cute lovey-dovey couples!
now Ricky will do every possible thing to stop Indira from winning the competition...i think he'll continue in the competition as her partner
he can even try to hurt her physically so that she is unable to perform in the competition Ouch
and Indira will do everything to make sure she wins 25 lakh and i think she'll also add fuel to fire so that Rishi accepts Shwetha and moves on in her life
but as they love eachother...in this process of hurting eachother chot aik ko lage gi aur dard dusre ko mehsoos ho ga Wink
and that's what i am looking forward too Smile

Edited by Favouriteofall - 07 August 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaathlight_28Rasha4eva

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

i have accepeted this track because its my observation that love-hate relationships have more spark then cute lovey-dovey couples!
now Ricky will do every possible thing to stop Indira from winning the competition...i think he'll continue in the competition as her partner
he can even try to hurt her physically so that she is unable to perform in the competition Ouch
and Indira will do everything to make sure she wins 25 lakh and i think she'll also add fuel to fire so that Rishi accepts Shwetha and moves on in her life
but as they love eachother...in this process of hurting eachother chot aik ko lage gi aur dard dusre ko mehsoos ho ga Wink
Chot ek ko lagegi aur dard dusre ko hoga Embarrassed.. yes thats the perfect theme which ideally should come into action now.Thumbs Up Actually dekha jaaye toh aaj bhagwan ne rishi ko wahi dard mahsoos karvaya jo indira ko hua tha apne tumor ko jaane ke baad.
Yes we all were waiting to see rishi feeling the same pain as indira and now he is getting the pain( just the reason is different). See woh upar waala aaj bhi unhe saath mein hi rulata hai aur hasata hai bas ye baat inshi ke jaldi samajh aa jaye that how muchever they try to hate they'll just fall in love with each other each time

Edited by light_28 - 07 August 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Anu_1Rasha4evadynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Chot ek ko lagegi aur dard dusre ko hoga Embarrassed.. yes thats the perfect theme which ideally should come into action now.Thumbs Up Actually dekha jaaye toh aaj bhagwan ne rishi ko wahi dard mahsoos karvaya jo indira ko hua tha apne tumor ko jaane ke baad.
Yes we all were waiting to see rishi feeling the same pain as indira and now he is getting the pain( just the reason is different). See woh upar waala aaj bhi unhe saath mein hi rulata hai aur hasata hai bas ye baat inshi ke jaldi samajh aa jaye that how muchever they try to hate they'll just fall in love with each other each time
yes i am already excited for this love-hate relationship but sirf aik tension hai...kahin cv's phirse hamari umeedon per pani na pher den Ouch
as they have done PhD in ruining good tracks Dead
i hope this new track is upto the mark...please cv's don't miss this golden opportunity to increase the TRP's...so please focus!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratiratibob007

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top