Ruk Jaana Nahin

funniest part_Hahaaha

seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jab indu--sanchi dance kar rhe the tab tiwari radha ko dhakka dekar khud unke kamre me ghus ghuskar dekh rha tha...🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sakhi- even i noticed it and i was like this πŸ˜²πŸ˜² and then was like this πŸ€£πŸ€£ kya log hai yeh.. hahaha πŸ˜† biwi ne kya bola tiwari ko jiss kaam ke liye aaye hai woh karte hai yeh sab kya..🀣 and he said this is important... πŸ˜†but kaise important yaar🀣🀣

thank god waha dekhne ke liye fight nahi hua.. nahi me dekhungi nahi meπŸ˜‰ tiwari's ka kya bharosa🀣 kuch bhi kar sakte haiπŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Selvi, important issliye coz he could try those moves with his girlie...🀣
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Selvi, important issliye coz he could try those moves with his girlie...🀣

@namz-
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arrey haan rubina per...πŸ˜† per yahi rubina usper bhaari padegi.. mami ji dauda dauda kar maaregi tiwari ko🀣

am sure sanchi to get back those papers will call rubina and try and blackmail mamashri the tiwari πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but ek baat toh hai sanchi ka plan indu per hamesha backfire hota hai... abb issey mila kya.. sirf raat akeli ho gai.. we enjoyed..πŸ˜† but dhakka kyun mara thoda aur gale mila letiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, after all of this.. I still fail to understand precisely WHY Sanchi flirted with Indu...especially after seeing the precap that the house papers are actually in Tarachand's bedroom..
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hai rabba! Hahaha Selvi and Namz, if he's going to try those moves on Rubina then I truly feel very sorry for her. πŸ˜†
Kud apne aap se pooche gi ke yahan kahan phas gayi. πŸ˜†
daydreamerr thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Actually, after all of this.. I still fail to understand precisely WHY Sanchi flirted with Indu...especially after seeing the precap that the house papers are actually in Tarachand's bedroom..

I was slightly confused by this too! Maybe it was to firstly get Indu on side and also to throw the Tiwaris and make them unsure of their plans. But I don't get it either that the papers are in Tarachands room. Haiii, by this point if i was Sanchi I would have left the papers at Mehak's house- they would at least be safe!
Originally posted by: lashy

@shraddha- same qeustion revolving in my head..πŸ˜• khud flirt karna chahti thi lol πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† cunning girl huh... mere indu ko chedti hai huh..πŸ˜†

@homi- πŸ€£ fir rubina kahegi mene kaha chonch maar di.. me toh coma me chali jaungi aisse scene dekhne mile toh with tiwariπŸ˜† direct to coma🀣 this time in shock and pointing ungli towards the bada tiwari πŸ˜† mamashriπŸ˜†

chalo mujhe jaane do guyzz tumlog ki masti dekh kar mujhe jaane bhi nahi ho raha huh.. okya then byee cya tc.. enjoy every1
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Lord, now I have a mental picture of Saru using Sanchi's moves to seduce his mistress...

This is so not a good way for me to end the night! Ugh I might dream about Saru's lovelife now!
daydreamerr thumbnail
Hahahaha Selvi, coma ko chodo, apne beychare aankhon ke bare mein socho yaar, un ka kya haal hoga! Please CVs see this post and take pity on us! πŸ˜†

Bye sweetie, tc! :)