India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

funniest part_Hahaaha

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
jab indu--sanchi dance kar rhe the tab tiwari radha ko dhakka dekar khud unke kamre me ghus ghuskar dekh rha tha...ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863daydreamerrsuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoullashy

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@sakhi- even i noticed it and i was like this ShockedShocked and then was like this ROFLROFL kya log hai yeh.. hahaha LOL biwi ne kya bola tiwari ko jiss kaam ke liye aaye hai woh karte hai yeh sab kya..ROFL and he said this is important... LOLbut kaise important yaarROFLROFL

thank god waha dekhne ke liye fight nahi hua.. nahi me dekhungi nahi meWink tiwari's ka kya bharosaROFL kuch bhi kar sakte haiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863suki11Rashmi04lashy

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Selvi, important issliye coz he could try those moves with his girlie...ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863daydreamerrsuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Selvi, important issliye coz he could try those moves with his girlie...ROFL

@namz-
LOLLOL arrey haan rubina per...LOL per yahi rubina usper bhaari padegi.. mami ji dauda dauda kar maaregi tiwari koROFL

am sure sanchi to get back those papers will call rubina and try and blackmail mamashri the tiwari LOLLOL

but ek baat toh hai sanchi ka plan indu per hamesha backfire hota hai... abb issey mila kya.. sirf raat akeli ho gai.. we enjoyed..LOL but dhakka kyun mara thoda aur gale mila letiWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Actually, after all of this.. I still fail to understand precisely WHY Sanchi flirted with Indu...especially after seeing the precap that the house papers are actually in Tarachand's bedroom..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863daydreamerrsuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Hai rabba! Hahaha Selvi and Namz, if he's going to try those moves on Rubina then I truly feel very sorry for her. LOL
Kud apne aap se pooche gi ke yahan kahan phas gayi. LOL

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Actually, after all of this.. I still fail to understand precisely WHY Sanchi flirted with Indu...especially after seeing the precap that the house papers are actually in Tarachand's bedroom..
I was slightly confused by this too! Maybe it was to firstly get Indu on side and also to throw the Tiwaris and make them unsure of their plans. But I don't get it either that the papers are in Tarachands room. Haiii, by this point if i was Sanchi I would have left the papers at Mehak's house- they would at least be safe!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

@shraddha- same qeustion revolving in my head..Confused khud flirt karna chahti thi lol WinkLOL cunning girl huh... mere indu ko chedti hai huh..OuchLOL

@homi- ROFL fir rubina kahegi mene kaha chonch maar di.. me toh coma me chali jaungi aisse scene dekhne mile toh with tiwariLOL direct to comaROFL this time in shock and pointing ungli towards the bada tiwari LOL mamashriLOL

chalo mujhe jaane do guyzz tumlog ki masti dekh kar mujhe jaane bhi nahi ho raha huh.. okya then byee cya tc.. enjoy every1

daydreamerrRashmi04-Namita-lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index