Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thechaigirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sree07

Khushi baby - Doncha worry, Stay put. Its not your battle. So don't start with daadi wooing track. You will end up in soup. She is just not your cup of tea. Its arnav's hot cup of coffee.  Hugs 🤗

@ bold I so hope khushi listens to this advice of urs will do her so much good to stand aside for a while
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Nice post...Swati Chitnis is wonderful, have always liked her. Seen her time and again in stage plays and her presence is capturing.

Coming to ur post. I have to disagree (well not really) abt Nani. What I mean is just want to point a few things out. I think Nani is also a very confident woman but she is not dominating. I think both Devayani and Subhadra devi are confident women. But I feel Nani is more confident than Dadi. Let me explain y . If u for a minute keep aside the body language and look at actions u will see that when the ride was riddled with bumps, jerks and nasty surprises dadi got off the boat. She left two kids Arnav and anjali and left to deal with her sorrows but Nani who also had lost a daughter stood firm on her feet and to support her grandchildren. She did not chose to escape she stood there with them through heart break, sorrow  to give these two a life inspite of her daugthers death. That shows a strong woman she would not have been able to so if she lacked confidence.

In dadi nani convo I liked Nani today not bcos she sided with Arshi but bcos she was looking at a situation in totality. When needed she did not back of from showing a formidable opponent like dadi that she was wrong. 

Her subtle manner and body language to me conveyed a woman who has stood the test of time and knows what it takes to keep a family together.

On the other hand dadi seemed more like my way or the high way person. She would not have it in her too look at all family members accept their faults yet hold them together.

That was a very nice argument. I think I would have to agree to this.😳
I was considering only the confrontation with ASR. I did not consider the whole picture.

May be Naani they show as a loving and sweet lady, I do not feel her as a strong character as such recently. But after the kidnapping track she is the only one in RM with a sane mind. She confronted arnav to know the reason, she comforted khushi, she showed maami her place many times, she took care of anjali well. Indeed a thoughtful person and a woman with mettle.

But I guess I was referring to that aspect of the character where people stop and listen to what you say. Naani does not have that authority I would say. 
sree07 thumbnail

@ bold I so hope khushi listens to this advice of urs will do her so much good to stand aside for a while

LOL No way... Khushi being khushi will defenitely try for world peace and will end up participating in a world war as i said before.😆
sree07 thumbnail

thanks 🤗
thechaigirl thumbnail

That was a very nice argument. I think I would have to agree to this.😳
I was considering only the confrontation with ASR. I did not consider the whole picture.

May be Naani they show as a loving and sweet lady, I do not feel her as a strong character as such recently. But after the kidnapping track she is the only one in RM with a sane mind. She confronted arnav to know the reason, she comforted khushi, she showed maami her place many times, she took care of anjali well. Indeed a thoughtful person and a woman with mettle.

But I guess I was referring to that aspect of the character where people stop and listen to what you say. Naani does not have that authority I would say. 

@ bold yes I agree in short term often ppl who are assertive/aggressive do get attention but often times its the subtle confident ppl who look at a situation as whole and do what is right for everyone walk away with the cake and gain trust, tats what I admire abt nani.
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad to say but I hate this paternal grandmother
Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
thechaigirl thumbnail

LOL No way... Khushi being khushi will defenitely try for world peace and will end up participating in a world war as i said before.😆

🤣 so true...
alicekhan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hhmmm daadi izz a strong character but sooo not like her!!!
-Sapna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed watching Dadi-Arnav butt heads and I agree that she is a strong and confidant woman. However, I don't approve of the whole untouchable thing so I can't say that I like her. 

However I do love the description of Naniji and I completely agree with it!!👍🏼 She has always been one of my favorites and she's definitely my favorite on-screen grandparent. I love her expressions today and that even though they are best friends, Naniji still questioned her as to how she could just leave Arnav and Anjali like that right after they lost both their parents. 
sree07 thumbnail

@ bold yes I agree in short term often ppl who are assertive/aggressive do get attention but often times its the subtle confident ppl who look at a situation as whole and do what is right for everyone walk away with the cake and gain trust, tats what I admire abt nani.

After seeing your post about Naani I like the subtle way she asserts and controls the situations.  But i guess I look forward to Daadi ASR confrontation more than anything else now. They have hit the nail on that. Their chemistry is nice.