Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Don't leave me Teaser on page 36 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 40

pearlie

pearlie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
awesum updt soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starandrainbow

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi SS: Don't leave me Teaser on page 36 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jyoti..

IF-Rockerz

..Jyoti..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
really nice update soon.. Smile

starandrainbow

Mahi_Butt

Mahi_Butt

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
great post!!!

starandrainbow

priasweet

IF-Rockerz

priasweet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
wow amazing story
interesting pls update soon
and add me to ur pm list

starandrainbow

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
nice start.plz continue

starandrainbow

arul01

Goldie

arul01

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
a evil anjali ah! can't wait till arnav finds abt it and confront anjali! will be interesting definitely! please update soon!

starandrainbow

starandrainbow

starandrainbow

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hey guys thanks soo much for the comments!!!!!! You guys are so sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Don't leave me
                                   part 2

"Now I won't have to worry about you taking my happiness away from me Khushiji. Because you'll be no more." Said Anjali with an evil look in her eyes.

Little did she know that someone was there and heard everything she and Shyam had said.

Soon after though  Anjali fell asleep.

"Arnav. Arnav. ARNAV!!!" Khushi said while trying to wake Arnav up.

"What the. Love what do you want? It's the middle of the night hon. Go back to sleep." Arnav said trying really hard not to yell.

Just then Khushi started crying.

"Love what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Asked a really worried Arnav.

"Arnav!!! I... had... I had... a really ... bad ... dream!!!!!!" Khushi said while sobbing like a little kid.

"Jaan it's ok. I'm right here. I won't let anything ever happen to you hon. Come here." Arnav said while pulling Khushi into his arms. He kept whispering sweet nothings into her ear trying to get her to quite down. Eventually Khushi hicuped and stopped crying.

"Arnav can I ask you something?" Khushi asked with her big brown eyes.

"Sure sweetheart. You know you can ask me anything." Arnav said.

"Arnav, do you think I'm fat?" Khushi said innocently.

Arnav tried really hard not to laugh. "This girl is really going to drive me crazy one day." He thought to himself.

"No sweetheart. Why in the world do you think you're fat? You're perfect." Arnav said.

After hearing those words Khushi's face broke out into her million watt smile.

"Really? Because in my dream I was fat and no body liked me." Khushi said while frowning because she remebered her dream.

"So she wakes me up at 2 in the morning because she has a dream that she's fat? Oh lord help me!!!!! Why did you pair me up with this pagal!?!?!?!" Arnav thought to himself.

"Hon you're not fat. Now go back to sleep ok?" Arnav says.

"Ok. But I want a sunde made by Jiji." Khushi says.

"What? Right now? Khushi tum sach mein pagal tho nahi ho na? It's 2 in the freaking morning? Are you crazy hon? You want ice cream? Now?" Arnav asked in disbelife.

"If you don't get me a sunde made by Jiji then get out of this room." Khushi said angirly.

"What the?" Arnav said.

"I don't want to listen to you what the what the session. I want ice cream!!!" Khushi said.

"Ok I'll see what I can do." Arnav said finally giving in. " Stay right here. Ok?"

"Fine but hurry!!!!!" Khushi said.

"I can't belive I'm going to Payal and Aakash's room at 2 to ask for a stupid sunde for her highness. Oh god help me!!!" Arnav thought to himself.

He reached Payal and Aakash's room and knocked on the door.

"Bhai? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Aakash her royal highness Khushi wants a  sunde made by Payal." Arnav said.

Aakash just laughed.
"Bhai I never thought you would come here saying that."

"Aakash don't test my patience." Arnav said.

"Ok ok bhai I'll ask Payal to make the sunde and give it to Khushi babhi in your room." Aakash said.

"Thank you so much Aakash." Arnav said greatfully.

"Aranv thank you sooo much!!!! I love you." Khushi said after finishing her sunde and kissed Arnav on the lips.

"I love you too Jaan." Arnav said while smirking.

And with that they both fell asleep hugging each other.

"NK remember keep an eye on Khushi and Di. I don't want Di to do anything to Khushi." the voice was laced with worry

"Nanav mera bhai I won't let anything happen to Khushiji. And I'll make sure Di doesn't do anything eaither." NK said.

"Thank you NK. I just can't belive Di would do something like that." Arnav said.

"Nanav she's just still in shock and thinks everything happened because of Khushiji. But don't worry the rest of us know Khushiji is innocent." NK aussured him.

Arnav was about to say something when Mami came in.

"Arnav bitwa chalo breakfest ke lye. Khushi bitya rufuses to eat anything untill you come." Mami said," Oh and I've been keeping an eye on Anjali Bitya she hasn't done anything yet. And Payal Bitya and Akash babwa and Sasuma are there keeping an eye on her aswell." Mami said reaussuringly.

"Thanks Mami. Let's go." Arnav said.

"Thank you God for giving me such a great family. And a perfect wife. Please make sure nothing happens to her. I won't be able to live with out her." Arnav prayed.

"Kya hai yeh Khushi? Why don't you want to eat anything?" Aranv asked while coming to the dinning table.

"Because you didn't eat yet and you know I never eat anything without you." Khushi said like a little kid.

"Ok ok well now that I'm here come on let's eat ok?" Arnav said.

"Ok." Khushi said.

They were all eating breakfest and then Anjali said, "Khushiji could you go and get some water for me please?"

Khushi was about to get up when Arnav said," HP could you get some water for Di please?"

"Chote HP was probably eating his breakfest too." Anjali said trying to hide her annoyance.

"So was Khushi. And Khushi is pregnant. I think she needs the food a little bit more. And everyone understands that even HP. And he doesn't mind getting us a little water." Arnav told her.

"Chote you have changed so much! You don't care about me anymore!!" Anjali shouted and then left the table.

Everyone just stayed seated and continued eating. They had realized that pampering Anjali wasn't helping so they decided it was time for a little tough love.

Nani had noticed Khushi not eating and said, "Khushi bitya why aren't you eating?"

"Nani I feel bad that Di left. She left because of me. Because I didn't get her some water." Khushi said with tears glistening in her eyes.

"Khushi it wasn't your fault. We all decided it's time to give Di some tough love. Don't stress yourself out ok? Come on finish eating. " Arnav said while holding the spoon full of food out to her.

"But Aranv I don't want to eat." Khushi said.

"Look Jaan you only eat 2 spoonfuls. Eat a little more for me? Arnav said hoping to get Khushi to eat a little more.

"Ok." Khushi said and opened her mouth.

Everyone sat there witnessing the true love the couple had for each other. They were all so happy that Aranv and Khushi were finally in a good place.

Just then the doorbell rang. HP went to open it and saw an elderly women carring a suitcase in one hand and  a mat in the other. "Ji app?" HP asked.

"I'm Aranv's Dadi. Move out of my way." The lady said.

Eveyone had heard that voice and was shocked. She came back.

"Aranv." The lady said.

"App?" Aranv asked shocked.

Everyone had got up and went to Arnav's dadi.

Nani smiled and said, " You're back. That's wonderful. Well let me introduce you to all of our new family memebers. This is Payal Bitya. Aakash Beta's wife. Come here you two. Come and take her blessing. "  They both went and took DIdi's blessing. "And this is Khushi Bitya." Nani said smiling at Khushi. "Arnav Beta's wife."

"Kya? Arnav's wife? When did he get married?" Dadi asked shocked.

"Same time Aakash beta go married." Nani replyed calmly. "Chote Khushi Bitya come here and take Dadi's blessing." Nani said.

They both bent down to get Dadi's blessing but when Khushi bent down Dadi moved her foot away and kept her hand only on Aranv's head. Arnav noticed this and got mad. He stood back up and said, "Dadi this is Khushi. The bahu of this house."

But Dadi only glared at her and said, "I forgot. I met dhamad ji on the road to come here and I bought him along."

Just then Shyam walked in. Everyone was shocked. He walked right up to Khushi and said "Hello Khushiji. "

Khushi felt as if the world was pulled out from benath her feet. Her vision started to get blurry and the last thing she heard was Aranv screaming "KHUSHIII!!!" and then her world went black.

Ok guys that was it for today. Oh and please don't throw stones Ouch Tell me how it was!!!! And do comment and hit the like button and if you want pm's for future updates then please add me to your buddy list!!! Well bye for now!!! Smile

Edited by starandrainbow - 08 August 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21parimaladHema_guptaarjuhi_143vanesha230rattannamdhri0jaasz_25mano_babbimichelleashwinipranaanimkopinkswanBella023danisharamasawmmrignIPKKNDRocksVampsfan09piyushimanjusha_92MySarunmankhushshalinikanaguneethurosesamspriyanka09..Raizada..princesssheenaMitalp142cupcakezMyPrinceBarundarkninjaandru_skPokkaarhiloversruthirishiDevilwaysipkknd_gbdfantmowlalbsitwAleesha7777Mahi_Buttdreamgirlrus23_Varsha_vaishuuSim96SAM32Sweta...jessjazzboisecrazyabraxosshagun-rockschemistry9Arshi1195saavan_lovernorishaarul01ganga16trAliya_hzsnvidu87happybrarKareena1994ekiholomehak06ipkknd_hazelsanny-beautifulilakiapopstarnareshSVabikaAisha1996AimmyLovesSobtiSkiranArshifan4liferulamasruthick--MISHTEE--laksh65abhi_arshiloverpavi1rupzloveumeenalumapriasweetcaskeralicia212-Yuks-prerna1KaSh-Maneet-Fansarunholic_arhiJyo.Arshi.IPKflowers4uMrMrsChiping.keenu_kkdrunkiiebabeajoopASR6262summaiyasayedanila84

pinkswan

Groupbie

pinkswan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
wonderful Clap 

starandrainbow

Post Reply New Post

Go to top