Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Don't leave me Teaser on page 36 (Page 32)

AriyaLilyOrchid IF-Dazzler
AriyaLilyOrchid
AriyaLilyOrchid

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Awesome i just love this story continue sooner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starandrainbow

arnavkhushiluv Senior Member
arnavkhushiluv
arnavkhushiluv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
nov 7 th has gone wen will u update????????????OuchCry

starandrainbow

sami95 Groupbie
sami95
sami95

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Loving this story can't wait for update

starandrainbow

starandrainbow Senior Member
starandrainbow
starandrainbow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkhushiluv

nov 7 th has gone wen will u update????????????OuchCry

Ya im really sorry about that i thought i would be free but i couldn't because i had just got my braces on and i took this pain killer and it made me feel like sleeping so i slept most of the day and then did hw. Im sorry but next week after tuesday im home for thanksgiving ill will defentily update then no matter what happens
starandrainbow
starandrainbow

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I know i haven't posted in such a long time! And a lot of you must be really madAngry at me. And I totally deserve itCry I totally ment to update on the 7th but i couldn't. I know i promised and i broke it. But i promise its a really good reason why. I had just gotten my bottom braces on and i got my top braces tightened and my mouth hurt so much! I was cryingCry And i didn't do anything the whole day! I was so tired because i took a really stong pain killer and it made me really sleepySleepy. And so I know its still not the best reason why i didn't update but it's the truth. And i don't want to lie to u guys. So i really hope you guys can forgive me. Disapprove

I also really wanted to thank everyone that commented and hit the like button. Belive it or not I do get about 10 minutes when I have school to come on and read some of the pms i get. And after i finish my hw i am usally on IF. But i never update then because it takes me a while to write something that doesn't sound too stupid.Wink  But I also want to read and comment on all the wonderful FF, SS, and OS that you guys write. And trust me you guys are wayyy better writters than me. So  I really luv to read your stories. And so this is just a thankyou for everyone who has supported me while i write this ss. and my other writtings. And it's also a thankyou for understanding that i wouldn't be able to update as much or comment as much. And as far i know no one has took me off their buddy list so im really thankful for that. And since it is thanksgiving tomorrow i just wanted to say im really thankful for all the luv and support i get from you guys.

Ok so now you guys are proabably like "What the hell is she going to update today or not?" Well the answer is yes ofcourse im going to update today. I just really wanted to let you guys know how sorry i am for not updating sooner and how thankful i am for your understanding.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Suhani--Sweta...popstardrunkiiebabe

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for you update :) hopefully it's sooon :) 
starandrainbow
starandrainbow

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Part 8

Things were finally settling down.
But of course DM had diffrent plans for the young  adults. And they realized that their happiness wasn't going to last for long.
It felt as though all the happiness just left the room when they saw them standing in the doorway with an evil smile on their faces.

Khushi gasped. She looked nervously at Arnav who looked like he was going to kill someone really soon. And it was really obvious who he wanted to kill. She tired to grab his hand. But couldn't reach it because by that time he was already walking towards the door.

"A...Arnav" Khushi said in a small voice

Arnav stopped and turned around to look at her. He looked at her and they shared a eye lock.

Arnav's POV:
Khushi they hurt you before and I'm not going to let that happen again.

Khushi's POV:
Arnav I know that. But I don't want you to do something that you'll regret later. Your're really mad right now. And trust me I know that when you're mad you almost always do something you give yourself hell for later. So please calm down.

Arnav's POV:
But Jaan...

Khushi's POV:
Arnav don't forget Di is there too.

There was a glint of sorrow in Arnav's eyes for a breif second but it paseed in the blink of an eye and his eyes hardened. His eyes had a dangerous glint in them.

Khushi's POV:

Arnav!!!! I know what you're going to do!!!!!!!! Don't!!!!!!! Please you know it's just going to hurt you instead!!!!!!!!!

But Khushi's warning was no use. Once Arnav's anger snapped it was trouble for whoever angered him.

That was when Khushi knew. It was going to be all over today. Weather she liked it or not.

For a second it was calm. But it wasn't a good calm. No. It was the calm right before a storm hit. And this storm was going to hurt a lot of people.

Ok i know its really short but i just got back from shopping since its black friday so im kindof tired so i thought id update a little part today. Sooo sorry. Please don't kill me!!! LOL  

But do comment and hit the like button. Wink

PM wills be sent out later.

Oh and whoever can guess what Arnav is going to do in the next update then ill update faster. Wink

byeee

oh and if you guys don't comment or hit the like button then ill think that you guys want me to stop wirtting and i will.

sorry for the threat but i really want to know what you guys think. even you silent readers. so please comment and hit the like buton

Edited by starandrainbow - 23 November 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

rbadheyanaviabhijuvariajaasz_25maryam0993pranaaHemaSuryajessy_rjbFairy-Aminimkojazz.kaurGr8tymsgoma12cupcakezPokkatracy1191Mitalp142jtammareddyakleoawmraehasyeddreamgirlrus23Bhavz21_ArShitara.singhaniatokyodarkninjapearlieneethuroseakshadcindistan-Awaari-abraxosSAM32Sweta...Sim96chemistry9arnavkhushi22ekiholopopstarvaishuucoalfaxsanny-beautifulAliya_hzsnvidu87ashred12priasweetfrenzyy_YmBrYnE_anu_j_menonAimmyLovesBarunpavi1sruthickArshifan4lifefffan123ASR6262summaiyasayedlaksh65prerna1KaSh-Maneet-Fanssyahoodrunkiiebabedumaschavvi16harshdb

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
nice update ! huh oh.. wat s arnav gonna do?

Go to top