Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Don't leave me Teaser on page 36 (Page 24)

nahi12341 Senior Member
nahi12341
nahi12341

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hope khushi does not have a miscarge  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starandrainbow

-Delena- Senior Member
-Delena-
-Delena-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Wooohh!!!!!!!!!!Clap
 It was really interesting
Actually i read it for first time and i loved it
Plz continue

starandrainbow

priasweet IF-Rockerz
priasweet
priasweet

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
amazing update
hope nothing happens to khushi and baby

starandrainbow

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
how low can dadi get AngryAngry
awesome update
continue soon

starandrainbow

pearlie Senior Member
pearlie
pearlie

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
awww...dnt leave us waitin lyk dis fr long tm...cont soon

starandrainbow

ridizzz IF-Rockerz
ridizzz
ridizzz

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome ss
liked it
hope khushi and baby is ok...
plz cont. soon

starandrainbow

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Wow. She acrually did that. Man thatvwoman needs jail. Nice story. 

starandrainbow

starandrainbow Senior Member
starandrainbow
starandrainbow

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hey guys thank you guys for the awesome comments and your guesses. Well you guys were all really close to what was going to happen. But the closest was priasweet!! 
She gussed that nothing was going to happen to Khushi or the Baby. Well you're were really close. So I thought I would put up the last update untill I put all of my writting on hold. So this part is dedicated to you priasweet! And to all of you that always comment and hit the like button! You guys are really sweet to take time to write the amazing comments. So here is part 7! Hope you guys like it!!!
                                               Part 7

"Mr. Raizada, Mrs. Raizada is going to be ok and so is your child. But she will need compleate bed rest and no stress at all. You were really lucky this time Mr. Raizada, and if this happens again it might mean you will loose both of them." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor I'll be sure to do that. Doctor is it ok if I can see her?" Arnav asked in a hopeful voice

"Yes that would be fine. And that actually reminds me of another thing I needed to tell you. The fall has made Mrs. Raizada go into shock so she isn't waking up. It would be really helpful if you could get her up. And if she isn't up soon she might go into a coma and we don't know how long she would stay like that." The doctor said

Arnav was really scared now. He couldn't loose his Khushi. She was his Jaan. He had to get controll over himself again. This was Khushi we were talking about. His life. His sole reason to live. He took a deep breath and said, "Don't worry Doctor I'll get her up." and with that he went to Khushi's room.

When he got there he tried not to cry. There layed his Jaan. Sleeping with a million monitors to make sure she was fine. He was broken. How could such a bad thing happen to such a innocent person. He took a deep breath and went to her. His Jaan needed him to be strong right now. And her wouldn't let her down.

He walked over to the bed and said, "Jaan get up. Please?" he waited for a few minutes and decided to try another way. He kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her eyes, her nose, and finally her lips.

Khushi stirred and then she fluttered her eyes open.

Arnav sensed that she was awake and whispered, "Jaan are you ok?"

Khushi who was still in shock cluched onto Arnav's shirt and sobbed, "She's going to kill me!! She wants me gone!!! Don't let her do this to us Arnav! I can't live without you!!"

"Shhh. Calm down Khushi. I'm not going to leave your side for even a second now. Ok? Where ever you want to go you're taking me with you and where ever I go you're coming with me. When I saw you there unconsious I felt as thought someone ripped my heart out. And I don't ever want to feel like that again." Arnav said.

They stayed like that for a while longer.

Then when everyone came in to see how Khushi was, Khushi's eyes landed on Dadi and Khushi started screaming.

"DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG!!!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH? ARNAV SHE PUSHED ME AND I ALMOST LOST OUR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Arnav pulled Khushi into his arms and started to calm her down. Once Khushi calmed down a little Arnav turned his ASR furry on Dadi, "Leave." after he said that one the room went silent.

"Chote if Dadi leaves then I leave." Anjali said.

"Fine Di. Dadi can stay but me and Khushi are leaving." Arnav said calmly.

"Chote! How the hell can you leave your own house for this cheap girl?" Anjali said in anger.

"ENOUGH!" ASR said. Little did Anjali know that she was going to have to answer to ASR from now on. Not her Chote.

"Kya?" Anjali said.

"Me and Khushi are leaving this house." ASR said.

"Bhai me and Payal are coming too." Aakash said in the same tone as ASR.

"Me too Nannav." NK said.

"Chote hum be." Nani said.

"Me tooz Aranv bitwa." Mami said.

Even Laxmi nodded in agreement.

By that time Anjali and Dadi had already left the room.

"Nani, Mami, uhh Laxmi I really appricate that you guys would leave but please don't. I need to know that Di will be fine and you guys are the only people I can trust. And uhh only animal too." Arnav said when Laxmi started glaring at him.

"Ok Chote we will live with Anjali bitya and we will take care of her." Nani said.

9 months later in london at a hospital.

"AHHH!!!"

"Oh my God just push Khushi!!!!" NK yelled to her.

"NK like you freaking know what it's like to give birth!" Payal yelled at him.

"Oye hello! Here my wife is in pain and you guys are yelling at each other!!" Arnav shouted while Khushi was gripping his hand really hard.

"Congrats its a boy and a girl." The doctor said.

"Shit I just had twins. This is going to be hard. Say goodbye to sleep everyone." Khushi said.

It had been 9 months since they had moved to London. India's branch of AR was now managed by Mama while Arnav Aakash and NK handled the London branch. They all lived in a cute little house and loved living togeather. Even Arnav got used to the noise and laughed a lot more now.

Things were finally settling down.

But of course DM had diffrent plans for the young adults. And they realized that their happiness wasn't going to last for long.

It felt as though all the happiness just left the room when they saw them standing in the doorway with an evil smile on their faces.

Hey guys well that's it for now! Hope you guys like it and do leave your comments and hit the like button. And yes from now this ss is now on hold. Sorry but I'm going to start school soon and I won't have time to update. And if you want future pm's then please add me to your buddy list. And if you are already on my buddy list then please keep sending me your pm's i will try to comment and hit the like button as offten as i can. Well that's it for now.

Shruti

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21Hema_guptaMs.Aditi17karthimanmbobby2011jaasz_25mano_babbiIthsAshfahaj000pranaaHemaSuryanimkoGr8tymspinkswandanisharamasawmjinsindiananjali2427mrignshdishajoa123piyushismritizmanjusha_92nanz_2211DarkBecomingtracy1191Mitalp142AnuLovesBarunsaad2604nahi12341darkninjaDevilwaysipkknd_gbdfanhz83..Raizada..bansaldiya55cupcakezakleoawmdreamgirlrus23akvmjitokyoSim96HuleygirlSAM32Deletedchemistry9Sweta...--Suhani--coolfloralovespellabraxosmeem17babydevilkptlneagvidu87memories_imganga16trAliya_hzsnipkkndankcoalfaxplease6Kareena1994sanny-beautifulpopstarekiholoarnavkhushi22vaishuusruthicknaughtymalluAims.Aisha1996..Divya..anu_j_menonpavi1frenzyysamia19priasweetAmti4uabikazaniaxcaskerrupzloveuashred12prerna1KaSh-Maneet-FanJyo.Arshi.IPKdrunkiiebabe--MISHTEE--laksh65ASR6262summaiyasayedfffan123KaShArHi_Krishirulamachavvi16harshdbdumas

Go to top