Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
superb! i am hoping it is arnav who stopped Dadi! why is she so bad? hopefully arnav and nani put Dadi in her place... can't wait to read more! please update soon! excited! thank you for the wonderful update and also the PM!
rishaithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starandrainbow

Heyyy guys!!!!!!! Well I'm back!!!!!! Thank you guys soo much for alll the wonderful comments!!!!!!!! And so I decided no to have a long intro so here is part 5!!! hope you guys like it!!!!!!! please comment and hit the like button!!!!!! even you silent readers!!!!!!!!!

nice update really lookin forward 4r the next one..😊

Don't leave me
                                              Part 5

"BAS! Do you guys have no shame? And you are kissing in front of the whole family? Chi Chi Chi!!" Dadi roared in a furious voice.

Arnav and Khushi stopped what they were doing and stayed in the postion they were in which was Arnav hugging Khushi from behind.

The rest of the family was shocked. Because they knew Arnav and Khushi were just being the lovely couple they are. Even Payal and Aakash the shy couple did that.

"Subhadra why are you shouting? It's not as though Chote and Khushi bitya have done anything wrong." Nani said calmly.

"Devayani! How can you say that? They are hugging in front of elders." Dadi said.

NK, Payal, Khushi, Aakash, Arnav, Mami, and Nani started laughing. Even Anjali couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you guys laughing! A Malik Bahu does not show public displays of affection in front of her elders."

This time Anjali spoke, "Dadi how many times does Chote have to tell you? Khushiji is not a Malik bahu. She is a Raizada Bahu. And she doesn't have to listen to you she has to listen to the elders in the Raizada family."

Everyone looked at Anjali in shock. They had never expected her to say something like that.

"Kya!" Dadi said

Just then Arnav steped in, "Dadi you are older then us that is the only reaseon I tolerate you. But trust me if you say one more thing aganist any one of the Raizadas then you can find another place to live."

"Devyani are you going to allow him to speak to me like that?" Dadi asked.

"Chote you can't say it like that. Here I'll tell you how to get it through Subhadra's thick head. Look Subhadra I like having you here but Chote is right if you say another thing against my family then find yourself a new place to live." Nani said.

With that Dadi stormed off to her room and everyone else had breakfest.

Khushi went to help Payal pass out the food when Arnav held her hand. "Khushi you know what the doctor said right?"

"I know but..." Khushi started.

"No buts sit down and eat your breakfest." Arnav said.

"Ok fine!" Khushi said and sat down next to Arnav.

"Khushiji could you pass me the orange juice please?" Shyam asked her.

Arnav simply got the jug of juice from Khushi's side and gave it to Shyam. Shyam was burning with furry.

They all had finished and Arnav and Khushi went upstairs to their room.

"So my Jaan what are your plans for today?" Arnav asked her while Khushi was tying his tie.

"I am going to sit in bed and relax and watch movies." Khushi replied.

"Ok and make sure not to do anything crazy ok? I don't want to call the doctor here again. I think she thinks we have you doing all the chores in the house and that's why you get so sick." Arnav said.

"Ha ha very funny. Anyway Arnav can I ask you something?" Khushi said getting serious.

Arnav was getting really worried now," Sure Sweetheart what's wrong?"

"Can you come home early today?" Khushi asked in a really small voice.

"Of course I can love but why?" Arnav asked.

"Because Dadi scares me. And that snake is back and I'm really scared." Khushi said in a rush.

"Shh shh Jaan. Don't worry I just have one meeting in the morning and after that I'll come stright home." Arnav said.

Khushi just flug herself into Arnav's arms and was crying softly. And Arnav just stood there hugging her back protectivly.

After a while Arnav had to go and promised he would be back soon.

Aakash and Arnav and NK had to work
Payal, Mami, And Nani all went to the temple
Shyam and Anjali went to a doctor's check up
So that just left Khushi and Dadi.

"Tum! Come here." Dadi said.

Khushi walked up to her nervously and said "Y..yes Da.. Dadi."

"Go get chai."

"Ok Dadi I'll tell HP to get it." Khushi said.

"You are going to serve me tea made by the servent? How dare you!"

Dadi was just about to slap her when someone caught her arm and said, "You touch her and you're kicked out of this house."

Ok guys that's it for today!!!! I know it's short and not that good but pleaseee don't hate me!!!!!!! Anyway leave your comments and hit the like button!!!! And if you want future updates form me then just add me to your buddy list.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
dadi is seriously irritating me πŸ˜‘
how dare she tried to slap khushi πŸ˜‘
awesome update
continue soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well who was it who theatened dadi
awww werent they just cute arhi were hugging and all
uff what cant ppl just leave them alone badi mushkil se toh inhe romance karne ka mauka milta hai
looking forward to next bit
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like chap.
Please pm me
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome updates ...keep it up
007jindal thumbnail
ohh very very nice
i loved ur write up
do cont soon
add me in ur pm list
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice Update :) Hope Shyam Rots In Hell πŸ˜³
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thta was brillaint - oh no - you stopped when it got to a really good bit - please carry on & quick
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely part...

i am sure that arnav only stopped dadi...

cont soon...

thanks for the pm...