Arhi SS: Don't leave me Teaser on page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
 Hey guys so I'm back!!! So anyway I just thought of this and I've been working on it for awhile so please leave your comments and hit the like button.

Don't leave me
                                 Part 1:

"Just leave and never come back!" Shouted a ferious Anjali.
"Bu...But Di.." Khushi stammered
"NO! Don't you dare call me Di! You have lost that right." Anjali said, "Khushiji please just leave. Leave me and my famiy alone so we can be happy again. Your name might be khushi but you have bought nothing but trouble and saddness to this house. First you get my husband kicked out and now you're taking my Chote from me as well? Can't you see Khushiji that because of you today my Chote who used to only care about my happiness, today he's caring for you. Making sure you're happy? You said yourself Khushiji, you want me to be happy right? Then leave. Leave me and my Chote so that we can  be happy again. It's not fair that my husband had to leave and you get to live happily in this house" Anjali said with a look of pure hatred.

And with that Khushi ran out of Anjali's room sobbing. She ran up the staris to her room when she missed a step and was about to fall when to strong arms engulfed her. Keeping her from falling. Slowly Khushi opened her eyes and got lost in those chocolate brown eyes. Arnav picked Khushi up and carried her their room without breaking eye contact. Arnav made Khushi lay in bed and covered her with the duvet. Then he went and closed and locked the door so that no one would desturb them. He walked back to their bed and sat down next to Khushi.

"Jaan why can't you be more careful? What if something had happened to you? Try to be more careful especially in this conditon. You're 2 months pregent now Jaan. You have to take care of yourself and my daughter. And to top it all off you were running!" Arnav scolded in a soft voice. Khuhsi just looked away feeling gulity.

Arnav cupped her face and made her look at him and said, "Jaan your eyes are all red and puffy, and I heard you sobbing just before you almost fell. Tum teek ho? Did someone say something?" Arnav said. Khushi looked into his eyes and saw all the concern and love he had for her.

"Ha Arnav hum teek hai. And no nobody said anything." Khushi said looking away.

"Jaan I know you're lying. Please tell me what's wrong. You know I'm always going to be there for you. No matter what." Arnav said.

Khushi just flung herself into Arnav's chest and sobbed really hard.
"Shh. Jaan kya howa? Shhh Khushi don't cry. Please tell me what's wrong. Don't worry I'll fix everything." Arnav said trying to calm down his wife. But Khushi just hid her face deeper into Arnav's chest and kept crying. Arnav tightened his arms around Khushi protectively. Khushi soon stoped crying but was still hugging Aranv not wanting to let him go, and Arnav didn't want to let go eaither.

They stayed like that for a long time, but relunctanly split apart when they heard someone knocking loudly on their door.

"I'll get it." Arnav said. He got up made Khushi lay down again, kissed her forehead and went to open the door.

He was shocked to see Anjali. "Di app? What's wrong? You could've just called me I would've come to you." Arnav said.

"Chote I just came to call YOU  to dinner. So hurry up." Anjali said and left.

"Khushi let's go down to dinner." Arnav said.

Khushi had caught the hidden meaning in Anjali's words and said, "Aranv you go. I'm not hungry."

"What? Khushi are you ok?" Arnav asked worried.

"Uff! Arnav hum teek hai! I'm just not hungry." Khushi reassured.

Arnav knew Khushi was lying and so he said, "Khushi if you're not lying to me then come and eat dinner. Just eat a little bit.

"But..." Khushi started but Arnav had cut her off.

Arnav had picked Khushi up and was taking her downstairs for dinner.

"Arnav what the hell are you doing?" Khushi said squrimming in his arm trying to get down.

"Khushi I had given you a chance to come down for dinner your way but you wouldn't come so now you're going to come down my way." Arnav said.

"But..." Khushi said

"Chup. Bilkul chup. You're going to eat dinner even if I have to stuff it down your gullet." Arnav said in his ASR tone.

"Fine!" Khushi said pouting. She hated it when he talked to her in his ASR tone. It really bothered her.

They got down to the dinner table and everyone was already seated. They saw Aranv was carrying Khushi and all of them were smiling. Except Anjali. Arnav put Khushi down in her chair and he sat down too.

"Chote why did it take you so long to come downstaris. We have been waiting for so long and Payal bitya's food has been staring at us for the past 20 minutes!" Nani said to Arnav.

"Nani you should blame that on your precious Khushi. She was throwing a tanturm saying she's not hungry and doesn't want to eat." Arnav said while looking at Khushi.

"Phatti Saree! You have to eat something!! What is my little niece going to eat huh?" Mami said. Everyone knew that Khushi was pregnant, and so they all made sure she was well taken care off. And of course everyone agreed with Mami. Except for Anjali everyone was really happy that Khushi was here as they thought that Khushi was a wonderful additon to the family.

All thoughout dinner Anjali was scowling at Khushi but no one seemed to notice. Khushi had finally been able to forget Anjali's words for a while because everyone could see she had been upset and they were trying to make her feel better. Anjali got really mad when Arnav noticed that Khushi wasn't eating anything and he started to feed her in front of the whole family. She got jealous beacuse Shyam never did that to her. There was a little bit of food left and Khushi didn't want to eat it.

"Please Arnav I'm full I don't want it." Khushi said pouting like a little baby.

"Khushi are you really full or do you just now want to eat the salad? Huh?" Arnav asked well aware that his wife was lying.

"Ummm. I.. uhh..."Khushi stammered.

"Ha I knew it! You just don't want to eat it right?" Arnav asked with his famous smirk.

"Khushi eat a little bit of the salad." Payal said.

"Haan Khushi Bitya thorda se kahlo." Nani said.

"Nahi I don't want it." Khushi said like a little 2 year old.

"Khushi please? Mere lye tho thoda kaholo?" Arnav asked.

"Par.." Khushi stared  but Mami intruped.

"Khushi Bitya if you don't eat the salad then you're not going to get dessert." Mami said.

"KYA?!" Khushi scearmed.

And everyone got that that was the only way Khushi was going to eat so eveyone started to eat their dessert and kept telling Khushi that it was so good while Aranv held the fork with a little bit of salad on it towards her.

"Fine!!!! I'll eat some!!!!!" Khushi said pouting.

After Arnav fed her the salad and they all finished their dessert everyone left for their respective rooms.

"She didn't leave! Everyone is acting as if she's a queen or something! You should've seen them at the dinner table when she refused to eat her salad. Such a drama queen." Anjali yelled over the phone.

"Ok RS if she won't leave then do the other thing we talked about. In our wardrobe in the middle drawer there is a blue bottle. Just put that in something Khushi is eating or drinking then all of our problems will be solved." said a disgusting voice

"Ok I'll do that." Anjali said, "I have to go now I'll call you tomorrow bye. "

With that she hung up the phone and found the bottle.

"Now I won't have to worry about you taking my happiness away from me Khushiji. Because you'll be no more." Said Anjali with an evil look in her eyes.

Index

Part 2: Page 5
Part 3: Page 10
Part 4: Page 12
Part 5: Page 16
Part 6: Page 22
Part 7: Page 25
Part 8: Page 33
Teaser: Page 36

For more  of my work here's the link to my index

Ok guys that was it for today. Don't throw stones please. Please leave your comments and hit the like button if you want me to continue.😉

Edited by starandrainbow - 11 years ago
wooow soo interesting plz write more ohh gooosh so scarrred really wana knw wat will hppen plz do take too long to update plzzz  :D

thank u
No
Please dont harm khushi and her child
Please update soon
Hate Anjali 
Loved it!!

Wow! I'm so liking the sweet and caring Arnav!

Also the entire family, excluding Anjali of course. Nani and Mami are so caring and cute! Lol

Oh I hope that there's not poison or something in the bottle :(

Update soon!
Interesting. Please do cont soon and please add me in ur pm list.
awesome start
continue soon please
and thank u for pm me
Do continue soon!! I love the concept! <3
Ohh Nooo, The Baby :( How Much Will Khushi Suffer 🥺
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz continue...😃
really like where your going with this lovely:) please carry on I love your writing! pm please when you update the next part:)