Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't make a mockery out of us fans! (Page 5)

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennad

Numbers and CV's dont go hand in hand they dont understand it matters to fans like TRPs.
Ya... sometimes i am apprehensive to voice out what i am feeling because they take it wrongly... instead trying to dwell into the reasons of our frustration ... they systematically bring us down by saying we are a bunch of bashers.I swear to GOd i am not bashng... we are not bashers not lliars!!! What i said is just facts... for god's sake if they can do it, why can't i write about it!!!!

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venilla

I have never been able to understand how the time works in IPKKND land. Just enjoy watching the show. The CVs are doing a great job that I am sure these small bloopers can be ignored.  Smile
I am genuinely happy that u can ignore them. Problem is that they are recurring things that keep on coming. plus the baby bump is not that small an issue... at 7 month it is just not possible to have a flat tummy ... and if she is lying abt  her preggy han how come her family are not curious about her absent baby bump?!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmausam

hannahamo1998 Senior Member
hannahamo1998
hannahamo1998

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
guiyzz just focus on the show/.. plzzz!! stop commenting on the ages>>!!

aadyakali

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadyakali

Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Khushi is 23 years old lol it was said in an episode she's 23 I never see any episode that mention she's 25 it only appeared on SBS which I believe they write it themself. And Arnav is going to be 28 this month.     

Hi , well in the marriage contract it is clearly stipulated that  she is 25 yrs old.

But we never saw it on the show. I guess you miss Nani statement when she said Khushi is 23 years old.

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 08 August 2012 at 6:46am

aadyakali

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Lol , Agree to ur point LOL

aadyakali

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Khushi is 23 years old lol it was said in an episode she's 23 I never see any episode that mention she's 25 it only appeared on SBS which I believe they write it themself. And Arnav is going to be 28 this month.     

Hi , well in the marriage contract it is clearly stipulated that  she is 25 yrs old.

But we never saw it on the show. I guess you miss Nani statement when she said Khushi is 23 years old.
They showed it .. when they showed the contract!
aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hannahamo1998

guiyzz just focus on the show/.. plzzz!! stop commenting on the ages>>!!
I think it is a free forum with certain rules .. and as long as we are respecting those rules... we can voice out our opinion. This is not bashing... just stating the facts that the CVz are putting fwd. I respect yr view and i am genuinely happy  that u can obliviate these  loopholes.  Wink
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

They showed it .. when they showed the contract!

She was 8 years old when her parents dies and her parents were involved in the incedent that happened 15 years ago 8+15 years =23 years old Khushi age and I'm a person who watch episode over and over and not once I see that contract appeared on the show. Khushi is still 23 years old on the show.

Go to top