Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't make a mockery out of us fans! (Page 3)

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayabegum

yeah i get confused with the dates and stuff too :L
You are far from being the  sole one. Join the club of confused fans!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
 ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap
diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadyakali

Originally posted by mayabegum

yeah i get confused with the dates and stuff too :L
You are far from being the  sole one. Join the club of confused fans!!!

i m also confused. can u explain  pls
aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

True Aadyakali, I know how you feel.  Small things like these matter a lot.  I cannot understand why no one is bothered about these details in the ipkknd team.  Dont they care ? Doesnt it bother them that they are making such senseless mistakes ?  These are not because of time constraint .. it is basically laziness and carelessness on part of the team.   I always compare the work they do with the regular work in s/w industry.  If I do such basic mistakes in my work then I will be reprimended for sure by my project heads. 

Things like age, anjali's pregnancy, editing issues really reduce the quality of the show.  And the thing is they are avoidable if someone pays attention to them. 

Anjali's pregnancy is something I am really not able to understand.  1.  Either daljeet is sensitive towards showing fake pregnancy ( some women have constraints, I guess, about showing a fake tummy when they are actually not pregnant.. they consider it as bad omen )  2.  She is actually faking it in the show itself ?????!!!!!!!!  3.  CVs dont care at all.  they are indifferent... they think that it is a small issue ??????? I dont know what is wrong ??

My thoughts exactly, don't they want to progress , don't they seek at least a certain level of perfection?  Sometimes i get the impression that they are satisfied with what they have and are not making  a small added effort to  perfect the show... these small things matter to me...IWANT TO CRY OUT TO THEM ..." I AM NOT DAFT,SO DON'T TREAT ME AS ONE".

DO THEY REALLY THINK WE ARE SO IMMERSED IN THE SHOW AND SARUN THAT WE WILL NOT GO INTO FINER DETAILS.

After reading the previous post, though i respect their views  I can't help  asking myself ... 'HOW COME SOME OF US ARE NOT BOTHERED'   I mean it is a fiction , but we want  quality product don't we.

Barun and Sanaya and cast and crew  are putting in  titanic effort to make the show what it is  ... these age, and preggy issues are not at all helping them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientLIKEDMG

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya33

ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap  ClapClapClap
Thank you.!!!!
ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
omg!!

i am not alone. i was thinking the same thing. i though khushi had just turned 19 but then somehow she became 23. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadyakali

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

OMG... creepwa being younger than anjali is ... ROFL

Well if you follo wthe cvz new logic, that is what it is !!!!
aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashy924

omg!!

i am not alone. i was thinking the same thing. i though khushi had just turned 19 but then somehow she became 23. 

Got news for you babes ... shez 25 now !!!! Ha ha ha ha...

Go to top