Don't make a mockery out of us fans!

aadyakali thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Cvz take us for granted sometimes... they make a mockery out of our love for the show

What with the age and time lap issues... why can't they stick to what they started with in the first place...😭

At first it was Khushi was 18 going on 19

Her parents passed away 10 years back when she was 8

Arnav's parents passed away 10 yras back too

Anjali'z wedding got broken same day that is 10 yrs back

Then Khushi aged miraculously from 18 to 22 then 23 then 25!!!!

Now we discover that Shyam is 27 as per the divorce paper!!!

And now
Anjali asks Dadi where she as for the past 14 yrs! Even this changes to 15 yrs today !!!!

So let me get this right... Uuummm... Either Anjali is much older than Shyam cause 15 yrs back she was getting married so she must have been at least 18 ys so now she must be 33yrs OR She was having a child marriage then she must have been12 yrs (which is not possible!!!)!!!!

Another thing in flash backs Arnav looks much younger than than Anjali ...In the show he is said to be 26 yrs.

I started the show knowing Khushi to  be a naive 18 yr old girl  and i accepted all her innocent banter and  childlike behavior then out of the blues i have to re adjust my thinking coz she is now a 25 yrs old mature women!!! 😲

I am an ardent fan of the show but I am not a brainless fan who will gulp down everything that is forced down my throat. I feel very much humiliated to be treated with such derision.

Some might say i am making a mountain out of a mole hill and some might tell me to quit looking for logic in the show, but i feel very bad about this issue.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
itna deep mein mat jaoji ... choti choti sheheer mein aisi batein hotey rahete hai 😆 just chill chill just chill .. and njoy the show ... no point in going into minute details - not good for the heart and BP 🤣
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi is 23 years old lol it was said in an episode she's 23 I never see any episode that mention she's 25 it only appeared on SBS which I believe they write it themself. And Arnav is going to be 28 this month.     
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Why does this matter even in the slightest. Surely there are more important things to worry about in life that the correct age of ARHI. Who even keeps tabs on these things? 😆
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
When the show first started...Arnav was 28 and Khushi was 18. He's been getting younger every year while she's been aging 3x per year.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kash4life

Why does this matter even in the slightest. Surely there are more important things to worry about in life that the correct age of ARHI. Who even keeps tabs on these things? 😆

Only the integrity of the show. They have made a mockery of what could have been a beautiful love story - a love drama. Upto the wedding this show had a world wide captive audience. Now? Not really. It just goes to show that this drama is mediocre at its best. I wonder if anyone would watch this show were it not for the two hotties Sarun! 
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Tm : Nicely caught  👏

The thing is, Arnav and Khushi are drinking some magic potion/ elixir  so they can both be  the same age. you know, It'll help in the  jeena marna togather scenerio. 
& Anjali found out, through our pyaare HP and mixed up the potion in everyone's prashad and thus the mixed up ages...

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ab jaane bhi do yaaron... the PH is known to be week in Maths.. Khushi's age is like the mercury.. kabhi upar tho kabhi neeche !!!

I wont be surprised if they say that they still have 10 more days for the contract to expire.. 

If you ask they will  say Dekhna ha tho dekho..😃
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i get confused with the dates and stuff too :L
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True Aadyakali, I know how you feel.  Small things like these matter a lot.  I cannot understand why no one is bothered about these details in the ipkknd team.  Dont they care ? Doesnt it bother them that they are making such senseless mistakes ?  These are not because of time constraint .. it is basically laziness and carelessness on part of the team.   I always compare the work they do with the regular work in s/w industry.  If I do such basic mistakes in my work then I will be reprimended for sure by my project heads. 

Things like age, anjali's pregnancy, editing issues really reduce the quality of the show.  And the thing is they are avoidable if someone pays attention to them. 

Anjali's pregnancy is something I am really not able to understand.  1.  Either daljeet is sensitive towards showing fake pregnancy ( some women have constraints, I guess, about showing a fake tummy when they are actually not pregnant.. they consider it as bad omen )  2.  She is actually faking it in the show itself ?????!!!!!!!!  3.  CVs dont care at all.  they are indifferent... they think that it is a small issue ??????? I dont know what is wrong ??