India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't make a mockery out of us fans!

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Cvz take us for granted sometimes... they make a mockery out of our love for the show

What with the age and time lap issues... why can't they stick to what they started with in the first place...Cry

At first it was Khushi was 18 going on 19

Her parents passed away 10 years back when she was 8

Arnav's parents passed away 10 yras back too

Anjali'z wedding got broken same day that is 10 yrs back

Then Khushi aged miraculously from 18 to 22 then 23 then 25!!!!

Now we discover that Shyam is 27 as per the divorce paper!!!

And now
Anjali asks Dadi where she as for the past 14 yrs! Even this changes to 15 yrs today !!!!

So let me get this right... Uuummm... Either Anjali is much older than Shyam cause 15 yrs back she was getting married so she must have been at least 18 ys so now she must be 33yrs OR She was having a child marriage then she must have been12 yrs (which is not possible!!!)!!!!

Another thing in flash backs Arnav looks much younger than than Anjali ...In the show he is said to be 26 yrs.

I started the show knowing Khushi to  be a naive 18 yr old girl  and i accepted all her innocent banter and  childlike behavior then out of the blues i have to re adjust my thinking coz she is now a 25 yrs old mature women!!! Shocked

I am an ardent fan of the show but I am not a brainless fan who will gulp down everything that is forced down my throat. I feel very much humiliated to be treated with such derision.

Some might say i am making a mountain out of a mole hill and some might tell me to quit looking for logic in the show, but i feel very bad about this issue.Confused

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinSexySobtijennadVirManForLifeSu_Somerholicmariyakamrandiya33Rujul13swtashSamanthaGheidipasbarunkkksrLIONHEARTrainaMAshavi..Swapnali..Mahi122priyankaacoolmausambijiliDeePikulazylad8-FauZiashy924ArnavKhushijodiAmazingAmyvellainsaanHaRul-loversree07Hakuna-Matataa1yyy2krish3bepatientthulasi_arshiGodhuliLogonkbtr...Tanu...LIKEDMGSultan_Of_Swing

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
itna deep mein mat jaoji ... choti choti sheheer mein aisi batein hotey rahete hai LOL just chill chill just chill .. and njoy the show ... no point in going into minute details - not good for the heart and BP ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kash4ARrocksmanjuduraikhushi_arnavkiArshi94pasbarunaadyakalieyesonmecrazzyhrtBarundeewani19-Saba-Arshig8debby_11.Sad.But.True.

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Khushi is 23 years old lol it was said in an episode she's 23 I never see any episode that mention she's 25 it only appeared on SBS which I believe they write it themself. And Arnav is going to be 28 this month.     

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.braraadyakalidebby_11Arshig8...Tanu...

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Why does this matter even in the slightest. Surely there are more important things to worry about in life that the correct age of ARHI. Who even keeps tabs on these things? LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aka08SexySobtiArshi94aadyakalieyesonme...Tanu...

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
When the show first started...Arnav was 28 and Khushi was 18. He's been getting younger every year while she's been aging 3x per year.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrubafizzyfairychoochootrainWiseGirlaadyakalirainaMvellainsaanLIKEDMG

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

Why does this matter even in the slightest. Surely there are more important things to worry about in life that the correct age of ARHI. Who even keeps tabs on these things? LOL
Only the integrity of the show. They have made a mockery of what could have been a beautiful love story - a love drama. Upto the wedding this show had a world wide captive audience. Now? Not really. It just goes to show that this drama is mediocre at its best. I wonder if anyone would watch this show were it not for the two hotties Sarun! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiVirManForLifeaadyakaliLIKEDMG

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@ Tm : Nicely caught  Clap

The thing is, Arnav and Khushi are drinking some magic potion/ elixir  so they can both be  the same age. you know, It'll help in the  jeena marna togather scenerio. 
& Anjali found out, through our pyaare HP and mixed up the potion in everyone's prashad and thus the mixed up ages...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadyakaliSiri22

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Ab jaane bhi do yaaron... the PH is known to be week in Maths.. Khushi's age is like the mercury.. kabhi upar tho kabhi neeche !!!

I wont be surprised if they say that they still have 10 more days for the contract to expire.. 

If you ask they will  say Dekhna ha tho dekho..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jennadpasbarunaadyakalikbtrLIKEDMG

Go to top