Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I hear nothing but horror stories about Babita.
Hope Kareena keeps her outta her personal matters with Saif.
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
whats wrong with her, why dosnt she devorce him already. get some guts women.
is it the same karishma that made it inn bollywood without familie support
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: desigal90

I hear nothing but horror stories about Babita.

Hope Kareena keeps her outta her personal matters with Saif.

kareena dosent seem like the kind who would let someone else control her life...to me at least...
...babita's practically living off her so she cant dictate her wht to do...i hope kareena never listens to her in personal and professional matters...😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pathaka

kareena dosent seem like the kind who would let someone else control her life...to me at least...
...babita's practically living off her so she cant dictate her wht to do...i hope kareena never listens to her in personal and professional matters...😆

Well, she's off to London to celebrate Saif's bday. I think Bebo's gonna be ok ðŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TexanHolden

what is kala karing?

Blackening the face. ðŸ˜†

In old hindi movies they used to say, "kaha muh kaala karke aayi hain" as in who did you sleep with last night?😆😆
Why doesn't Karishma just divorce him already and move on with her life? Is it because if she stays married, she can have some access to his money?  Indian divorce laws, as far as i know, are not that equitable in divorce.  Women often get left with nothing.  The Kapoor women have been known to be golddiggers.  I think she even married him in the first place because he was rich and nothing else.
pakeezah thumbnail
The couple seem to share a really unhealthy relationship.

Im sure the only reason Karisma is hanging in there is

for the money.

but this is not good for the kids.theyre growing up in negative

atmosphere. 

tim sure she has earned

enough for some more lifetimes when she was a topstar.

why is she going thru this?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot believe people are saying that both are at fault! I do not see karisma sleeping with anyone! she did not even do a movie for 9yrs! she tried her best to make the marriage work, it is not her fault that the husband is a jack-ass!!!  Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pathaka

Babita is not living off kareena, she has kept all Kareena's money aside, safe, that is what kareena said in an interview 
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desigal90

Well, she's off to London to celebrate Saif's bday. I think Bebo's gonna be ok ðŸ˜†

Kareena never really let her mother interfere in her life. I think apart from the KNPH fiasco she ensured her mother was kept out of the major decisions of her like. It is believed that Kareena is close to her dad while Karishma was always close to her mother as she saw go thru all the pain of seperation and bringing up two kids by herself. Kareena was probably too young to understand what was happenning.