Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Karishma's Sanjay is still muh kaala karing! :O

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
ShockedCry

Well the whole town knew that Priya Sachdev (Priya and Vikram Chatwal are officially divorced now)is dating the much-married Sunjay Kapur (better known as Karisma Kapoor's hubby) but they denied and often came out with statements in the Press that all is hunky-dory between Sunjay and Karisma.

The much-in-love couple ' Priya and Sunjay earlier used to make separate entries to a party and also make separate exits. But last Saturday at Gaurav Karan'sparty, Priya and Sunjay Kapur were like teeny love-birds. All through the night they wouldn't leave each other's hands and often get lost into each other's eyes. If I believe my sources Priya has moved in with Sunjay Kapur.

So now what's Karisma Kapoor gonna do? Still claim all is perfect between her and Sunjay KapurA marriage doesn't fail because of  the man or the wife. Both are equally responsible. Informed sources believe that Karisma marriedSunjay Kapur on a rebound after her marriage alliance withAbhishek Bachchan fell through. I got lot of calls and that gave me tons of information. Babita, mother of Karisma and Kareenais a very interfering mom. Be it film producers, directors, boyfriends or a husband, Babita often rubbed them on the wrong side. Karisma though married in Delhi never really could give up Mumbai. And the addiction of Bollywood is something that stars can hardly give up. Probably her plans of rejoining Bollywood was too soon post marriage and motherhood. I would say Madhri Dixit Nene timed the Bollywood allure well. She is making her comeback only after her kids are grown up and family life is on a smooth track. Karisma sure did make a hasty return. Resultant her Bollywood return bombed disastrously and marriage is in the docks. It may not have been easy for Sunjay Kapur to comeback to an empty house month after month.

Anyway I am no marriage counsellor and the love birds ' Priya and Sunjay were spotted last night at The Library Bar in Leela. This time the duo made separate exits once they discovered many shutterbugs were around. Pyar Kiya Toh Darna Kya???

Link: http://fashionscandal.com/index.php/2012/08/priya-sachdev-sunjay-kapur-are-a-couple-indulging-in-pda-too/#comments

LOLLOL

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
no one is angelic in this case clearly

he cheats on other women

karsima was never into him, she just married him as she was humilaited over how things got sour with abhi and wanted to get over him

They should decide something about their marriage, as a marriage like this is definitely not good for the kids!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

no one is angelic in this case clearly

he cheats on other women

karsima was never into him, she just married him as she was humilaited over how things got sour with abhi and wanted to get over him

They should decide something about their marriage, as a marriage like this is definitely not good for the kids!

I don't understand why they are still together. Their daughter is old enough to understand infidelity and affairs now. So they might as well divorce before someone in her school taunts her about her philandering father and traumatizes the poor kid. They're both idiots. Babita the biggest out of the lot. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.CuriozcoolfireANNMTdon12lentilscs-07PigBenisanonymous39sarasingh86-koiza-TheRager

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i dotn get it.. i also read earlier abotu karishma didnt want to marry him ebfore chalo kiya so kiya but bache paida kyun kiye..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTdon12lentilscs-07

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Both are at fault, get a divorce and move on ...

So filthy rich, womanizer is Priya's type, first Vikram now Sanjay, not sure this will last long, didn't sanjay had an affair with his secretary or someone immediately after his marriage with Karisma, he's got a roving eye ...

lentils

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I feel bad for Karshima, her mother forced her to marry him... I guess they didn't work towards improving their marriage so why not divorce and be happy? Maybe Karishma is sacred, log kya kahenge.

cs-07

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divine.dobrev

I feel bad for Karshima, her mother forced her to marry him... I guess they didn't work towards improving their marriage so why not divorce and be happy? Maybe Karishma is sacred, log kya kahenge.

Theyll only be happy that she grew a pair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfirefrostycs-07IHeartDeepika.

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
The reporter is blaming Karishma.If sanjay kept her happy then why will she think of coming to mumbai to act in movies?Or who knows,it might be her mother's idea?
Karishma should learn from her sister who is living liffe on her own terms and doesn't care for anybody.Babita has ruined karishma;s life. 

cs-07

Go to top