Honeymoon Article : indicating a twist :P

Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/1280-megha-and-mohan-to-take-off-to-nepal

The article says viewers will witness some great scene beauty and romantic scenes between MM and if sources are to be believed there is a dramatic twist awaiting the viewers...😕

mohan thinks megha knows the entire truth about his wedding with ridhimma and has accepted it which is not true so with the coming story the truth may be out too...😲

ohh God ye cvs ridhimma ka chapter kab close karenge...😡
Thanks for sharing dear... 😃

How long will the CVs drag this ridz track??.😡
thanks for sharing
Kunal cracked me up
but ahh followed by another twist
I guess it said it all
Oh no, I hate their twists ...so many of us here hate them...then why do they keep showing it ? 

VJ ,
Kitne twist layege ab bas karo yaar nbt ki history me koi b track kitna lamba chala nahi to rid ko kyu chewing gum ki tarah khich rahe h
no twists no story no show ðŸ˜†
but don't want any continuation of Ridz' track - Ridz has been a good girl so far, very nice of her but enough
let CV think harder and bring new ideas to everyone's joy and happiness 
Mere khyal se twist Nepal se lautne ke baad hoga when Megha will get to know the full truth of MR shaadi - so lets relax till then !

Unless Cvs decide that Riddima ke babuji to recovery ke liye change of air chahiye and Rids just accidently chooses the same hotel in Nepal where MM would be staying !!! She seemed to be at Renu's relative's travel agency doing something...
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Thanks for sharing dear... 😃

How long will the CVs drag this ridz track??.😡

pta nahin ye saddiyal track se kab peecha chotega. ridhimma ka koi bhi scene itna put off karta hai na ke kya bolon ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by zandu37

Mere khyal se twist Nepal se lautne ke baad hoga when Megha will get to know the full truth of MR shaadi - so lets relax till then !

Unless Cvs decide that Riddima ke babuji to recovery ke liye change of air chahiye and Rids just accidently chooses the same hotel in Nepal where MM would be staying !!! She seemed to be at Renu's relative's travel agency doing something...

twist ka nikalna zarori hai kya?? ðŸ˜¡ i mean there are 100 better things to show like mohan trying to be a good father, trying to come out of his bachelor hood and megha trying to support him in the best way. there are 100 issues related to the kids that can be touched upon...

@bold: this can be possible as acc to the precap renu goes to the travel agency and ridhimma is also there ðŸ˜²
Truth has to come out some day and better it happens asap, hope Megha will live upto her assurances that she made to Mohan in yesterday's episode. Its also true that Mohan never had an intention of hiding anything from Megha and Megha is also aware of this and the reasons why he did not explain the truth to her, but this irritating Ridzi came out of nowhere and lied to Megha. Here Megha should not blame Mohan and it was Ridzi who lied and not Mohan, I am happy one way as Mohan will further have no guilt towards Ridzi after the MU she created between MM and he can easily and completely close the Ridzi chapter for ever.