Pt1/2/3"Debt To Pleasure" Thrd1 Pg4/23/67 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
DEBT TO PLEASURE

Part 2

Hi all, thank u so much for apreciating and pressing like button.
Plzz do remember to press like or comment, if you like it, bcs it really means a lot. i have read all the comments and thank u sooo much again.. luv u alll

His hands started roaming on her back and occasionally gripped her waist. They both were still kissing each other, ignorant to the reality that they would have to face soon. He couldn't have enough of her. He wanted more, he needed more of her and the pleasure was simply indescribable.

The feel of her soft lips in his, the feel of her slender waist in his grasp, was driving him insane. He could feel her melting in his embrace.

They both heard the siren of police car, and that brought them back into the reality. Groaning in frustration, he bit her lower lip and removed his lips from her. This was when the reality struck her. She had been kissed by a stranger and to add to her misery, she had responded to him, with equal fervor.

Sense of humiliation and guilt swept through her. She had given in to a forbidden pleasure so easily. Her eyes welled up with unshed tears. He had removed his lips but he was still holding her waist. His gaze was still fixed on her lips. He leaned and pecked her swollen lips for the one last time. She was staring at him in a shock.

"You wanted to know, what I could do. Did you get your answer? Now, tell your puppy friend to go and air this." He said, in a low and deep voice that was husky, due to their little act. She closed her eyes and tears fell from her eyes.

He glanced at her eyes and then at her tear stained face. He lifted his hand, to remove those tears but then stopped.

This shouldn't have happened. This was not right. They both knew it. They both were aware of this fact. He had nothing to say. Somewhere, he wanted to console her. But he knew that he couldn't. He knew that he shouldn't.

He left her and walked towards his bike. Swinging his leg over, he sat on his bike and drove away. She knew he had gone but still she couldn't dare to open her eyes. She was angry at herself.

Oh God, this is not I. How could I do this? What I did, just a few minutes ago? How would I justify my act? How could I stoop so low to kiss a stranger.

Her whole life reeled in front of her. She was a modern girl but had never abandoned her values, taught by her parents. The only center of her world was her family. She loved her eldest sister, Payal, the most. And she used to fight with her younger sister, Heer, the most. Geet had no brother but she was the one who acted as a son rather than a daughter and that made her very much protective about her sisters. Her only loyal friend and coworker was Vicky. Geet wanted to prove herself as a reporter and for that she was ready to take any risk and Vicky was helping her in this task.

I have never made a boyfriend, nor had I allowed anyone, to come near me physically. What happened to me today? What was this feeling? Lust? Attraction? She questioned herself.

I was never the kind a girl who would give in to such temptations. Oh God, please forgive me. She prayed, shedding more tears. She could feel a strong sense of guilt and remorse that was piercing her heart.

Maybe this was only pleasure and the guilt I am feeling right now, is debt to pleasure. And I will have to carry this debt, all my life. I would never forgive myself, for losing myself to him. She concluded.

She was almost sobbing, when she felt Vicky's hand on her shoulder.

"Geet," His voice was reflecting his shock. But he refrained from questioning her. He knew she needed some space and time.

"Geet, let's get out of here. I have told the police about his direction, they have gone to search for him. But we need to get out of here."

"Wait, I have hidden that CD. First, let's get it and then you can drop me." Geet said, controlling her voice.

They both recovered the hidden CD and then Vicky dropped her back to her house. She was very quiet. This was not expected from Geet, who used to blabber nonstop.

"Come on yaar, don't you remember our favorite dialogue?" Vicky asked as soon as he stopped his bike.

"Which one?" She asked irately, looking away.

"Such big big things happens in small small cities.." He vainly and very unsuccessfully, attempted to imitate Shah Rukh Khan. Had it been any other occasion, Geet would have strangled him to death, for imitating her favorite actor, in such a pathetic manner. But she settled for correcting him only.

"Stupid, it's, such small things happens in such big cities. How dare you imitate him? And that too so badly?" She roared, placing her hands on her hips, furrowing her brows.

"Thank God, my old Geet is back. Or else, I thought that Hitler has changed you. What was his name? MSK, Is this a name? Give me a break. And did you notice his attitude?

Geet smiled, despite her situation.

"Bye, Vicky, see you tomorrow." She said waving her hand, and turned around to leave.

"Geet, hmm," Vicky stopped her when she was about to walk towards the main gate.

"Take this CD. It has that recording. I mean, of you and him. I would have never recorded it, if I would have a slightest idea about how the situation would turn, Sorry." He tried to justify. Without turning, she lifted her hand and he placed that CD on it. She walked towards the door, silently.

After entering the house, she closed the door, and pressed her back against the door and sighed, recalling everything.

Even Vicky has seen, how I had reacted, like a despo. Her eyes were again moist.

MSK, or whoever you are. I just hate you. I will break your leg, if I see you again and that is a promise. I can't go week. One kiss can't lower down my spirits. I still have his recording with anna gang head, you criminal. You stole my first kiss! She decided and then glanced at the CD in her hand. She wanted to break it into pieces, but then stopped.

Maybe I should see it. Maybe, then I can make out the reason, for acting so shamelessly.

She walked towards the TV and placed the CD in DVD player, with her trembling hands. Her heart skipped a beat, when that recording started playing. She was too numb to react, when he was kissing her but now watching it on the screen, was totally a different experience. The way he was touching her was nowhere near innocent.

Her cheeks turned red when she saw how his mouth was playing with hers. How his body was pressing against hers and how his hands were grasping her, and when the camera zoomed into her face, her humiliation increased ten folds. For once, she prayed that Earth would swallow her alive.

Her eyes were closed and her face had turned crimson. Her hands were holding his shoulders but her fingers were trembling. She couldn't look at it anymore. She took out the CD and started breaking it into numerous pieces, taking out her anger on it.

"I hate you MSK, I hate you." She screamed helplessly but then she heard him.

"When did I ask you, to love me?" He asked and she froze as if she has seen death. Her face turned pale upon hearing the voice of the same person, whom she wanted never to see again in her life.

Plz do hit like button if you like and do COMMENT..

To recieve pmz add anieepm to your buddy list

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
wah re meri sixth sense...
i came online to find DTP updated
Continuation of KISSS😳
so Geet is a reporter ...
running from goons...par is msk goons kabhi nahi bhaag sakthi hai...
lost in each other...
Vicky ko eyes aur camera band karna nahi atha kya...
geet watching the same recording😉

n devil samne ab mazza aega...

continue soon...
 i know the next parts are ready sooo pls update it
waiting eagarly...
Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
ossum dear
superb
wow vicky recoreded dear
great
and msk is at geet home dear
wow nice ud dr...nd pls comment my ff am missing ur comments dr...😭 nd coming to ud yeh kya MSK  is kissing geet nd saying to air that...aur last part was too gud...when did i tell u to love me????😉
subha busy thi...
aab lappy was giving problem
net slow hai...
pehle update mein hi kiss heheheh
nice yar
Originally posted by abisamratgunjan

ossum dear
superb
wow vicky recoreded dear