Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

what did arti forget (Page 6)

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veecha

I have seen CVS of other serials make really cheap scenes out of "monthly" issues. Angry

I don't mind it as long as CVS can handle it elegantly ad maturely - and not make it look cheap!! And I agree that it definitely is different level of bonding between a man and a woman -  particularly in our Indian society where women don't talk about such topics openly in public or in front of other men of the family.  Smile

though I am really uncomfortable when it comes to such things. I believe in family serial anything which  will make our parents uncomfortable is something I dont like. Reading anything is different, you can laugh over it but when you watch such convo with your parents sitting beside u is a little bit uncomfortable. 

But 

I believe in our CVs . They will  handle this issue with utmost care  keeping in mind the audience. They might just showing something funny at the same time different kind of understanding and bond between Arya...

Khair, abhi se kisi ko kuch bhi kehna thik nahi hoga, its just the precap which looks really funny. That how will she says and how Yash reacts, it indeed will be a funny moment. Just wish it would as innocent as our Arya... waiting for today's episode... And believe me, if CVs handle this issue innocently this will a true funny moment in PV... Its just have to be decent and innocent and away from any non-sense

I trust our CVs... 

Aisa bhi ho sakta hai that our CVs will surprise us with something very unique and innocent and cute thing, u never knw. 

Just wait and watch for today's episode...

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
last take, it could be AArti forgot what we all are thinking , finding out that Yash will let her share some that arpita might have kept . she was very organized human and managed things very well that's why probably Yash turned OCD after she left because he couldn't keep up to the standard to take care of kids that arpita did.

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

last take, it could be AArti forgot what we all are thinking , finding out that Yash will let her share some that arpita might have kept . she was very organized human and managed things very well that's why probably Yash turned OCD after she left because he couldn't keep up to the standard to take care of kids that arpita did.

BAHAHAHAHA

what a thought!!!!! lololololololLOLLOL
LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index