gshow2011

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
It could be her pills , monthly suppy or

nag panchami pooja stuff

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I think the CVs will be creative about this. Aarti might have lost something else! We'll have to wait and see.
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
This something is making her hesitant to tell Yash! I can't think of what else she might feel uncomfortable telling him about. 
FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
If it is the monthly problem that we are all thinking, then I hope they show it in a realistic yet tasteful way. And by the way guys, Vidhi told Bua Aarti was on her thing when she was trying to cover for both Yash and Aarti from Bua. I was surprised when she said that but I felt it was realistic.

I don't think it could be stuff needed for a puja or fast because she looked shocked and a little uncomfortable when Yash offered to take her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93july12_1995..Apz..ilovepyaar

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
one thing is sure they keep us wondering can't predict what's going to happen next like sone other serials
today jhoola scene was blown up by SBS but karela scene was unexpected, pot scene totally out of blue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

spatel310 Senior Member
spatel310
spatel310

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
All I can say that GC must be embarassed to shoot a scene where they have to go to the market together to buy the monthly stuff. 

He was quite embarassed to shoot the Condom scene - when he was interviewed on SBB. Hope they interview him on this one too. 

ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I trust the CV's. I think they'll show it very realistically! We'll see tomorrow though.

salvatore-nina Vidhi did tell Bua that, but I feel like she was lying, just to make up an excuse so Aarti wouldn't be exposed. 
Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

i dont lik such idea in innocent serial lik PV nyways

What's wrong with that? Time of the month is not something to feel ashamed about.

dnt knw y bt m feeling uncmfrtable lik just my POV is family serial mein ye sab...otehrwise m hugee fan of PV n ArYa n Krraazzyy Pankha of dez serial bt revealing dez infrnt all is for me quite uncmfrtable nywaysEmbarrassed

I think it is better to show this, coz ou families are too much influenced by the serials. If they show a Hubby being aware of Wife's monthly needs, it will start a new 'Soch"

bdas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index