Diann
Diann

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

i dont lik such idea in innocent serial lik PV nyways

What's wrong with that? Time of the month is not something to feel ashamed about.

dnt knw y bt m feeling uncmfrtable lik just my POV is family serial mein ye sab...otehrwise m hugee fan of PV n ArYa n Krraazzyy Pankha of dez serial bt revealing dez infrnt all is for me quite uncmfrtable nywaysEmbarrassed

Well, to each their own. In my opinion though, I don't see anything wrong. I feel like the world needs to accept that women do get these things and hiding it in the tv/movie world just gives off the view of a perfect woman, who doesn't face any difficulties or hardships.

Plus, this situation between a husband and wife could really develop a bonding between them.

Just my views.

I DO HOPE THAT ARTI DID NOT FORGET TO PACK HER UNDER GARMENTS &                HOW COULD SHE BORROW HIS LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36

Diann Senior Member
Diann
Diann

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
WOW 
I DO HOPE THAT ARTI REMEMBERED TO PACK HER UNDERGARMENTS ConfusedLOL

LOL ROFL
AND ASKING HIM FOR A BORROW IS A CLEAR NO NO BlushingROFL

bdas

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
hey guys we don't know what did she forget i hope jaisa sab soch rahe hai waisa kuch nahi hai and i don't feel comfortable because in my family everybody watch the serial so its hard to watch the serial with everybodyShockedShockedShocked

TanShi_CrazyLuv

VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

I am not sure what she forgot, but one thing i am sure is hope she forgot the thing women need every month, it will be beautiful to see how that is conveyed and taken

It is what we all are thinking and I'm glad they are showing such realistic close to life situation. I hope they handle it well, as even I want to see how a new couple comes over such uncomfortable situation. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..FireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
lolololol

Am i the only one who thinks she forgot the sattu thingy and sangiri stuff for Teej fast? since the entire telly world is doing Teej fast! 

lol I thought she is going to do that and then fast for Yash and he will find out what she is doing and appreciate or create soem moments 

For one sec. I didn't think it could be 'the monthly supplies' 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36TanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=djkhan] hey guys we don't know what did she forget i hope jaisa sab soch rahe hai waisa kuch nahi hai and i don't feel comfortable because in my family everybody watch the serial so its hard to watch the serial with everybodyShockedShockedShocked[/QUOTE

Xcatly Sumbul i m agree wth urw rds i dnt want tht silly thng to happen feeeling uncfrtableConfused

lahoricraze

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

i think she forgot napkins!i think its shown just to take their husband-wife relation to another level!
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

lolololol

Am i the only one who thinks she forgot the sattu thingy and sangiri stuff for Teej fast? since the entire telly world is doing Teej fast! 

lol I thought she is going to do that and then fast for Yash and he will find out what she is doing and appreciate or create soem moments 

For one sec. I didn't think it could be 'the monthly supplies' 

Hey Nyccc n Unique Observation i  too thnk the sameEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index