what did arti forget

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the bonding between yash and arti will be to a stronger and different level now, i do believe that arti needs some "monthly" supplies and it will be interesting to see how she can explain that to yash...this is a different bond between husband and wife where they share personal stuff between each other...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i will "whisper " to you ðŸ˜† (Aniee.H's idea) ðŸ˜³
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont lik such idea in innocent serial lik PV nyways
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

i dont lik such idea in innocent serial lik PV nyways

What's wrong with that? Time of the month is not something to feel ashamed about.
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

What's wrong with that? Time of the month is not something to feel ashamed about.

dnt knw y bt m feeling uncmfrtable lik just my POV is family serial mein ye sab...otehrwise m hugee fan of PV n ArYa n Krraazzyy Pankha of dez serial bt revealing dez infrnt all is for me quite uncmfrtable nyways😳
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i do agree with you.. i was thinking same.. she might have forgot the monthly supply that woman needs..
veecha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have seen CVS of other serials make really cheap scenes out of "monthly" issues. ðŸ˜¡

I don't mind it as long as CVS can handle it elegantly ad maturely - and not make it look cheap!! And I agree that it definitely is different level of bonding between a man and a woman -  particularly in our Indian society where women don't talk about such topics openly in public or in front of other men of the family.  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by veecha - 11 years ago
spatel310 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I think monthly supply but why are they showing that now? I thought that they would have their Suhaag Raat during their stay at the beachhouse but I guess not. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

dnt knw y bt m feeling uncmfrtable lik just my POV is family serial mein ye sab...otehrwise m hugee fan of PV n ArYa n Krraazzyy Pankha of dez serial bt revealing dez infrnt all is for me quite uncmfrtable nyways😳

Well, to each their own. In my opinion though, I don't see anything wrong. I feel like the world needs to accept that women do get these things and hiding it in the tv/movie world just gives off the view of a perfect woman, who doesn't face any difficulties or hardships.

Plus, this situation between a husband and wife could really develop a bonding between them.

Just my views.
AbbyPM thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
juz hope.. dey keep it clean